SAU Community

Johnbarry's R32 Gtr

Hey Guys swapped my black s15 for this clean looking r32 gtr a couple of weeks ago. Previous to that I owned a r33 gtst with a built 26 in it and when I went from that to the s15 the sr20 just couldnt offer what I wanted. The car is fairly standard the way I wanted it so we could do all the mods to suit my needs.

Car has:

After market dump pipes

front pipes

high flow cat

hks cat back exhaust

alloy radiator

hks computer (changing to pwr fc)

tein coil overs

mines 320km/h dash

excedy clutch

17x9.5 misc wheels with bridgestone potanza's

To go on:

n1 turbos or possibly t517z's

apexi pwr fc

rb25 afm's

040 fuel pump

17" xd9's black

Aiming for 400awhp for a quite street car. Will track the car at some stage too! At the moment Im spending the time cleaning up the engine bay, painting rocker covers etc to make the car look as stock as possible when you lift the bonnet but to the trained eye modified :mrt:.

img0196o.jpg

img0197.jpg

img0198lr.jpg

img0199d.jpg

img0200z.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey guys started working on the car last night getting it read for paint, thank god I know my way around skylines. All bars, lights, mirrors etc are off and started cutting the windows out last night, got the quater windows out just need to do the front and rear windows. There is a little bit of rust in the car so that needs to be repaired as well as the rhr quater that a mate backed into with his hilux but almost finished.

img0223p.jpg

img0235ju.jpg

img0237o.jpg

just finished cutting out the rear window and fixing the quater panel

img0240j.jpg

img0241b.jpg

nope :D just weekend hobbie lol.. nah im a automotive spare parts dude my old mans a mechanic just been doing this stuff for a while! Also looking to fit vertex side skirts and rear bar never really seen this done to a 32 gtr just wanna be different also a set of work meisters too..

Edited by johnbarry88

Im assuming panelbeater/spraypainter by trade??? :D

Clean car though.

hey mate great work so far.. ay.. umm quick question where bouts did you get the air tool to cut windows out or whats it called..

May aswell be spray painters and panel beaters anthony the amount of cars we do up together lol

Hilux 33 skyline had a full color change,

32 gtr full respray and my 33gtr engine bay the roof i did on the deawoo lol in black holo spec courts jzx100 kit and front end spray.

The amount of cam covers and brakes lol

Plus you already did your old 33 and your tx5 the kit on the jzx90 befor i sold it.

We are crazy i tell ya we never no when to stop.

Edited by Gtir-keiron

• 2 weeks later...