SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

I was on my way out to Oran Park with my MUM!,  had a great arvo and clocked out a 51 sec lap on my sh!tty road tyres.

Mum got to watch a drift session, and for some one who has never owned a car she is a smart one. She stated "Sh!t that must really wreck your car, and you need to be crazzy to drive like that" how true she was.

WERD

My mum saw one of my HPI DVD's and said the exact same thing!

I used to work there, how is the place? Last i heard of it there were bikers causing trouble.

The Winsto was alright on Saturday night. Didn't see many biker types there, but I wasn't really looking out for them either, so it may be that I just didn't notice. Then again, I spent most of my time in the bistro area 'cos we were celebrating my sister's b'day and she wanted an area where our friends and family could bring their kids too.

I don't go there too often, but I don't mind it there and most of my friends go there too.

Nick T.

Hey everyone

has anyone seen this bayside blue R34 GTR with number plates"POSSM"? looks awesome!!

i was driving to my year 12 formal and i thought i was heaps cool in my r33 gts-t then it was right next to me around carlingford court shopping center

i had a flash camera and took a photo of the driver and i reckon he was like WTF...lol funi at the time

nar mine is still running in and only has stock turbos so i didnt worry about it. how come you didnt put yours on the dyno worry about being bet by the r32 gtst that was there  :D

ahh.. so you were in fear?! nicely!!

and nooo.. i just know how much power i'm running... i didn't need a run!!! and pft! i'm not afraid of anything! :)

Hey everyone

has anyone seen this bayside blue R34 GTR with number plates"POSSM"? looks awesome!!

i was driving to my year 12 formal and i thought i was heaps cool in my r33 gts-t then it was right next to me around carlingford court shopping center

i had a flash camera and took a photo of the driver and i reckon he was like WTF...lol funi at the time

Yeah I saw that car at the supersprints at EC not long ago....

It was on the skidpan and was driven by some teenage chick with L plates......lucky biaatch..... :lol: