SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted an attractive young lady in a S2 on the m2 when i was coming back from today.

Driving next to her for like 30 seconds, no look from her or her equally attractive friend. Just not the skyline way. :D

Oh, and I couldn't make it too obvious that I was trying to get their attention, cos of my passenger.

But a great day today anyway :D

spotted  white R32 GTR with R34 GTR rims..

@ victoria road ermington on the way to parra

and had a quirt with a maroon R32 gtst with TD04 and external wastergate

sounds crazy also a SAU member

yeh had a dash with a guy in a white 32GTR with 34 GTR rims, the thing was quick had a chat and he said it had 350awkw.... might of been the same one, he lives in the parra area... was he a lebo?

spotted GTR.0*R

best r34 GTR i have seen so far!!

seemed to be same colour as a NUR??

lowered and sounding beautiful

i was weaving traffic to catch up behind then at grand parade under the tunnel you gave it a nice squirt....awsome..

The silver 34. GTR-00R. IF thats the one u spotted its an awesome car.

The guy who imported mine Kris over near Moorebank was doing some work on it when i fixed up mine for compliance. New engine and massive set of brakes were going into it. Gave it a squirt when he left.... Never seen so much smoke pour off 4 tyres in my life... The poor pirelli's bushfired the street. Then i got in my pissy r33 and drove off like it was a barina. :(

Spotted RUF GTR in castle hill. hung out the window and waved but looked like an idiot cos he didnt spot me :(

The silver 34. GTR-00R. IF thats the one u spotted its an awesome car.

The guy who imported mine Kris over near Moorebank was doing some work on it when i fixed up mine for compliance. New engine and massive set of brakes were going into it. Gave it a squirt when he left.... Never seen so much smoke pour off 4 tyres in my life... The poor pirelli's bushfired the street. Then i got in my pissy r33 and drove off like it was a barina. :(

Spotted RUF GTR in castle hill. hung out the window and waved but looked like an idiot cos he didnt spot me  :(

thats the one....

this is gtr00r.

nice car the owner is the brother of cyber motorsport. good guy.

has a set of n1 turbos because when they where doing some work on it the owner forgot to take out all the rages killed the turbos.

post-14496-1131957619.jpg

this is gtr00r.

nice car the owner is the brother of cyber motorsport. good guy.

has a set of n1 turbos because when they where doing some work on it the owner forgot to take out all the rages killed the turbos.

Yep that fence looks familar... Think mine sat in that exact spot! Nice group of guys there....They own a big ass dog as well. They helped build a rear wheel drive conversion on a GTI-R. They call themselves the Jap Boyz....

Wasn't in my R32 so I didn't wave, flash as you would have thought i was a nutter!

You were stopped at the lights at the intersection of Kenthurst rd.  See you round a bit actually :(

Ahh ok no worries.. Yeh im around that area pretty often. I live in Castle Hill, old man lives in Glenhaven and mates live at Dural, Arcadia, Hornsby etc :(

Was driving around Dubbo today (where i live :P ) in my 32 and i saw another 32 with a SAU sticker. HCR320. Not a local i know that for sure. Nice to see another 32 out this way though!