SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

speaking of slippery slidey action... spotted OSH33N coming out of carlingford road onto beecroft road about 30 mins ago... didn't even look like he was hammering it, but the butt came out and fishtailed a lil :blush:

Hahaha damn i didnt know that was you Moanie...hell of a long time since ive spotted you...Bathurst Cruise i think was the last :P

yeahhh i wasnt even hammering it just took the corner and the ass decided it didnt like staying straight and kicked out hard but i got it back hehe...

Spotted a grey R32 GTS-T with a full bodykit in Telopia/Dundas parked on the side of the road. Plates YOF-xxx.

Thats some awesome 45 degree positive camber you've got on the rear right there! It looks like the rain + a gutter has claimed another victim! :)

Spotted a grey R32 GTS-T with a full bodykit in Telopia/Dundas parked on the side of the road. Plates YOF-xxx.

Thats some awesome 45 degree positive camber you've got on the rear right there! It looks like the rain + a gutter has claimed another victim! :D

LOL @ the 45 degree positive camber

hey dude do u go to macquarie uni???

i think i have seen ur car there before??

Hehehe spotted your ass tonight on homebush bay drive was good had some fun cruising down to the area :D car looks awsome...

And yeahhh im a macquarie uni bum as well lol good to see theres more than one here :)

hehehe thanks mate.. ur car looks mean dude... oh and that tunnel bit in top ryde was awesome i was trying to catch ya, all i got was wheel spin hehehehe :)

Spotted silver R33 GTS25t this afternoon @ roughly 5.20pm in Northmead - I think the plates were ECR33T (Damn my gold-fish memory!)

Gave and got a wave and a nod.

spotted the hornsby guys :dry:

on way home spotted a grey 4 door gtst 32 on pacific hwy mt colah to asquith.

If you join up here - be more friendly instead of giving people death stares when they give you a thumbs up - rude c**t

Spotted two R-34's on Windsor Road in Baulko this afternoon around 6pm, they were probably travelling together as they were only about 20m apart and in the same lane.

I was heading the other way (towards Parra) and noticed the first one only after I heard it go by and looked in my rear view mirror, then as soon as I turned around I heard the second one before I saw it coming towards me, so I did the same and only noticed it was a Skyline after seeing the lights in my rear view.

I'm guessing they were both black, and not sure if they were GT-R's or GT-t's.