SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Ahhh did you watch F&F3 Nick?

My girlfriend thought she spotted you and I looked around but couldn't find you!

Yep, was there with Sewid, Beer Baron and N1 R33 GTR

i tend to see u alot i do food delivery on weekends work in bankstown area.U r car was parked sleepin on a friday night.Anyway did u hear me go by ,next time ill beep or something.

i tend to see u alot i do food delivery on weekends work in bankstown area.U r car was parked sleepin on a friday night.Anyway did u hear me go by ,next time ill beep or something.

hehehe nah i dont live there, i was at my girl friends house... nah didnt hear u drive past... beep next time...

sweet got spotted...

hey fr34ku where bouts u see me???

do u live around there?

sam hows the system? :unsure:

Sounds Shwoit! :yes: thanks mate..

car feels alot better after changing the sparkies over as well

oh cool, so you are on sau :unsure: did you see me wave back?

nice looking car btw, i didnt get to have a good look, but from what i saw, it looked very clean

Yep I saw you wave back!

Thanks man your looks great on the road too!

I just saw some guys in a nissan navara (?) with a skylinesautsralia.com sticker on the front window..

hi guys does any1 know where i can get a sticker for my car and is there any skyline cruises around sydney? im fairly new to this site and i see heaps of 32's and 33's around, i have a maroon 33 gts-t with 5 spoke chrome dishes and i sometimes see a silver 32 at the round about near tempe station and i got friendly wave off him. same down in campbelltown i seen a white 33 with all the stickers down the door and he was wavin at me but i didn see him so i must of looked like a snob, my mate in the seat next to me was tellin me that he was wavin,cheers buddy nice wheels who ever you are. i was in the maroon 33

Sounds Shwoit! :no: thanks mate..

car feels alot better after changing the sparkies over as well

no prbs mate :woot:

yeh sparkies make a big difference... specially ur's they were rooted lol

spotted a few lines yesturday (saturday)

spotted a silver 33gtstii and a grey 32 GTR both filling up together at the servo - shell in carlingford - was filling up my jerry can for my pocket bike :P

then spotted a white 33 gtst in hornsby, near hornsby shell, I flashed my lights - dont know if you saw me.

and saw a white 33GTR on penno road

no one spotted me ;)