SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

wouldnt the kombi's be going to nimbin???

:miner:

spotted a 4 door 33 at Asquith BP with a boostbitz............sticker.....

so did i was it at 2ish coz i was there filling up my car at the same time prob didn't see me as i was hidding in the middle

spotted dark green or blue 33 with chromies at the end of the F3 friday morning.

also spotted white 33 on pacific hwy wahroongah about 5 mins after that, think i got a wave back but not sure?!?.

Spotted BEC070 on Thurs (?) arvo at Pac Hwy West Gos...

You didn't see me!

spotted Abo Bob this morning on the near the pacific highway

and gengis on pennant hills rd at oatlands :miner: (i noticed the hit on your front bar thats how i knew it was you)

LoL i spotted you too hiya - Looking clean and mean there

I was running around getting quotes all day hehe

Just want to add i saw a silver r33 on victoria road whetherill park driving past Del Mar (I think) smash repair and a couple of black 32s at xtreme bodykit at Warwick farm

Edited by Gengis

I saw the most god ugly R33 GTS-t on Friday night on Abbott Rd just before the start of the M2.

DR4GON... Green R33 GTS-t S1 with spinning chrome wheels that look like they hadn't bee nwashed since they were sold new....

For crimes against Skylines....

I saw the most god ugly R33 GTS-t on Friday night on Abbott Rd just before the start of the M2.

DR4GON... Green R33 GTS-t S1 with spinning chrome wheels that look like they hadn't bee nwashed since they were sold new....

i've seen this car before..

this bloke has no taste what so ever.

That might have been mr_ed32 what colour is youre 32? and are you around the eastern subs?

yeah im in the eastern suburbs and my 32 is white

they were in a white 32 corrine! do you have white rims on your 32 and yellow plates? if so i see you all the time, city everywhere!!!!!!

ive seen that 4door too,, RBH.00N i think, nice plate tongue.gif

nah silver nissan stockies with yellow number plates. and not really in the city much, must be another 32

spotted liz chris and others(soz forgot your names) today at oran park and myself up an embankment :D

Yeah, spotted a HEAP of R33's out at OP aswel - they're common as :P

hahahahahahaha

spotted a r33gtr plates MIK82* penno rd carlingford... about 5pm or so.

spotted a big bunch of VW Combi's all in a line following each other on Newline Rd this morning.

Should we be worried?

I have a feeling there's gonna be a mass-suicide happening today....

There's a VW meet on this weekend at Nambucca Heads on the north coast - no doubt they were all heading up there...very slowly :)
My best mate headed up there today too, he goes almost every event and has asked me numerous times to come along. He's driving his friend's car up, his wife is in tow with their sons in their 01 WRX, and the friend (who works for Subaru) is driving a current STi up, just to keep the whole flat-four theme going. I really should go next time, would be a good chance to get away from Sydney.

there sure was a show up at nambucca heads!! we bumped into a fair few convoys on the way up!! saw some hot looking vw roadsters as well... i'll have one!!! :D some of those combis were also in immaculate condition!!! :P