SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

alots of lines on george st, orange nsx, was full hot, also spotted HELPME, cruzing with the misses, he was standing out farout..

on the way home.. at parra rd, saw two hotties in a white rx7 :)

was gonna run it, but stupid car infront was going like 60, then i hit a red light..had to stop...a supra ran off with it..damn yous hehe

had a nice chat with couple supra boys

and heaps more...

going sleep.. night saus

alots of lines on george st, orange nsx, was full hot, also spotted HELPME, cruzing with the misses, he was standing out farout..

on the way home.. at parra rd, saw two hotties in a white rx7 :)

was gonna run it, but stupid car infront was going like 60, then i hit a red light..had to stop...a supra ran off with it..damn yous hehe

had a nice chat with couple supra boys

and heaps more...

going sleep.. night saus

i saw HELPME last night too, i was driving my m3.

we had a little squirt down parra rd... he needs a bigger turbo :/

Spotted Abo_Bob last night (Saturday)... Don't know where the hell I was, lost somewhere on Sydney's North Shore... but gave him a wave and he returned it... :laugh:

I recognise your car, if thats it in your sig :laugh:

I spotted you parked in Bowral a few months back on a Saturday night while I was having dinner

Spotted Abo_Bob last night (Saturday)... Don't know where the hell I was, lost somewhere on Sydney's North Shore... but gave him a wave and he returned it... :laugh:

Haha. You were in Neutral Bay. I saw you there and thought, 'what is this hot beast?' then noticed it was a ceffie when the lights changed.

I recognise your car, if thats it in your sig ;)

I spotted you parked in Bowral a few months back on a Saturday night while I was having dinner

Yeah, that would be me... local haunts... gotta love 'em :dry:

Haha. You were in Neutral Bay. I saw you there and thought, 'what is this hot beast?' then noticed it was a ceffie when the lights changed.

hehe... you thought it was hot until you found out it was a Cefi? :) HAHA... Thanks man, I love Neutral Bay, just hadn't seen that part yet :P Yeah I recognised your car cuz I waved to you before when I was in Canberra on my way to Belconnon some time ago... Plus with your number plate... I guessed it was you :O

ALSO SPOTTED: A.C.T plated black R32 Gts-t ... we travelled all the way from Sydney side of Campbelltown all the way down the Hume Hwy until I turned off at Mittagong...??

Edited by QUIKBLADE

"ROB 25T" Black 33 with funny lookin rims

Uni of Wollongong, followed him in this mornin'

I had to go to uni this morning. I saw a black line there too but didn't see the plates. I was there at 8:30 so it would have been driving in the western carpark about that time.