SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

woohoo!!, i got spotted, i got spotted!!!.

now all i want is someone to wave......

Hey I waved at you last Thursday night (could of been the Thursday before) at Red Rooster at Erina!

spotted a gunmetal r33 on pacific hwy, linfield about 5:30pm this arvo.

also spotted a silver r33 at avoca drive lights turning onto central coast hwy about 9:30pm tonite.

have spotted heaps and heaps of skylines around. today at liverpool spotted a black r33 racing a s14 and chopping it, then a few cars behind a white 32 gtr trying to catch up dumping heaps of black smoke.

Also tonight at rouse hill spotted a black ve ss racing a green xr8 ute off the lights then behind them an undercover cop in an unmarked white ford puts the sirens on and starts chasing them lol :P

spotted spoold pull up along side me. on copeland rd east turing onto pennant hills rd. was behind me stuck behind a volvo haha. pretty much followed until the trinity pl turn off. 1150pm

Haha I didn't see you?

And I was tempted to overtake the Volvo but I really I was just too lazy in the end. :P

Lol that was me, i forgot my sau user name, it was a long day. You can stalk me anytime >_<

spotten WLD33R at lights near lane cove road and epping road.

I was in taxi n commented on nice ride - asked if he were on sau n think he got scared i was gunna stalk him or somethin haha

Lol that was me, i forgot my sau user name, it was a long day. You can stalk me anytime :D

haha you forgot the name blackbeast? when you drive a black beast? haha come on i aint silly haha :)

oh well was good to see a nice lookin skyline out cheered me up from a hectic day/night at work functions :)