SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Yeah show was good. Better than last years i think. What u think of it?

Was good to see the Skaife/Richards winning 32 in person too. Is sad that that car was the end of the turbo era in bathurst.

I too spotted this, there and then.

What you think of the show?

Yeah show was good. Better than last years i think. What u think of it?

Was good to see the Skaife/Richards winning 32 in person too. Is sad that that car was the end of the turbo era in bathurst.

It was ok. Too expensive and too short. It was nice to see some WRX's on fire :)

CerealKiller - that tail light rewiring your talking about is standard on the aussie delivered GTRs the outer one is the indicator and the inner is the brake light with the lil square as the reverse light

IMO i think its oright i like it cause it gets rid of the reverse lights next to the number plate and there is a nice panel that finishes off the rear bar around the number plate mount instead of having big gaps up the top where the number plate lights are.

oh yea and i saw a nice sliver GTR in the back streets of gladesville yesterday i think its from BD4s

anyway its just my 2c

:D

you from around gladesville way??

actually first page of this thread is funny.....

anf is still around sometimes

blitz, adrian and merli still are (admins), and here every now and then.

bman, abo bob, cereal killer, tosh, carlo, geoff, jeremey, dino, loz, franks....all lost in the sands of time

spoke to franks a few times after he headed to usa (driving a hummer of all things!)

dino and abo join the line of ex-nsw presidents who had enough with christian and dan. neil is next.

carlo still appears every now and then

kinks sold the 31, upgraded(?) to a 33, still around sometimes

tosh kinda disappeared from here but now has an s15, we talked a few weeks back when a common friend was in town from jp.

bman gave up on the 33 and turned up again years later with an s12 gazelle project - don't know if it ever made the road or track tho

loz finally got that gtr...but disappeared again too.

and BD4s shut down about 3 years ago when the partners split....and I have not seen cerealkiller on here in.....forever! at least since he crashed his gtir

I think you mean Dave (Cereal).

He now lives in Japan and being a bimmer driver now doesn't get on the forum much if at all.

so..i spotted this Mitsubishi Lancer GT-R with dual mirrors on each side, dual exhaust left and right, custom kits (mini bullbar at the rear) and custom vinyls. spotted at Blacktown Westfields. :D Oh and that black stripe to break the line is duct-tape.

21022010085.jpg

21022010086.jpg

so..i spotted this Mitsubishi Lancer GT-R with dual mirrors on each side, dual exhaust left and right, custom kits (mini bullbar at the rear) and custom vinyls. spotted at Blacktown Westfields. :D Oh and that black stripe to break the line is duct-tape.

21022010085.jpg

21022010086.jpg

oh wow :(