SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

^saw the GDZLAR last week sunday too. think they live in eastwood.

White 34 GTR, that was also your number plate, exchanged waves and flashes, made my morning! your car looked soooo nice! only slightly envious as I'm pretty happy with mine still =D

You're not too far off darksky34. I come to Eastwood to chill with my mates during the weekends. But not to so much anymore, GTR has got a couple of issues that need to be ironed out and work is keeping me back from going out.

You're not too far off darksky34. I come to Eastwood to chill with my mates during the weekends. But not to so much anymore, GTR has got a couple of issues that need to be ironed out and work is keeping me back from going out.

ah hello hello! love seeing your car, been wondering why I haven't seen it round. hope you get it fixed up! know that sad feeling when it's stuck...

also white GTT last night pymble round 9pm?

Today around 1.00 pm on Warringah road in Frenchs Forest way. Saw the best looking blue r34 v spec or n1. Managed to acknowledge the other driving before the lights changed and we both had to pull away. Car sounded great and was definitely not standard.

Also had very nice private plates to match the car.

I was in the white GTR

Today around 1.00 pm on Warringah road in Frenchs Forest way. Saw the best looking blue r34 v spec or n1. Managed to acknowledge the other driving before the lights changed and we both had to pull away. Car sounded great and was definitely not standard.

Also had very nice private plates to match the car.

I was in the white GTR