SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

sitting in chatswood pac hwy traffic this morning, heard a rumble on my left , slowly turned my head - bayside blue vspec 34R slides past.....so nice! plates were N-----O you can fill in the gaps haha hope that sighting is because of the tech night tonight? Or else .. might be one of the guys that works in chatswood?

Not a skyline but watched an X5 completely burn to the ground besides Pauls Warehouse in Emu Plains tonight at about 7-7:30. Doesnt take long.

They should have had one of those 1kg fire extinguishers on board. They are comfortable to sit on while you watch the car burn to the ground helplessly.

Did you bring marshmellows?

It happened so quick, they were driving, heard a pop, they pulled over and popped the bonnet and had a laugh then flames. Within 5 mins it was just a burnt out shell. I didnt have marsh mallows but my steak did taste a little oily.

Sly33r in unique auto sports Hai :)

Im heading there tomorrow? Tune should be finalised!!!

Do they do the work on your car too? Havn't seen it there before.

I'm assuming your the same colin enquiring about the diff?

think i spotted XNTRQ? didnt see plated assumed it was him by the front bar and wing.

on Hume Highway at Liverpool then he ended up behind me on Hoxton Park Road

Was it on Wednesday night? What were you driving?

Today, that's why I say I think haha

I was in a black 34 sedan with uras kit and green wheels

Nope, not me. If it was Wednesday night then definitely me, heading to/from JEM tech night. I see someone is trying to mock my ride :angry:

Spotted a Bayside Blue R34 GTR with white wheels cruising through North Richmond at about 11am today. Had personalised yellow and black plates that I dont remember lol.

Also not a skyline but a mint black NSX Targa Top at 10am in Richmond. Was worth a mention while Im here.

GDZLAR !!! spotted you again matey tonight in eastwood. loving that bonnet and front lip.

also purple S1 R33 saturday night on lane cove rd, macquarie section - rolled up next to him, he gave me a glance and looked away not too happy! doubt he's on SAU.

That's me mate :D

Had to go back to get my eboost sent back cos it's not holding boost.

Im heading there tomorrow? Tune should be finalised!!!

Do they do the work on your car too? Havn't seen it there before.

I'm assuming your the same colin enquiring about the diff?

Spotted white 34 4 door in the hills.

White 34R at Performance exhaust - Unique motorsports or something on the side.

Spotted a few tonight

Followed a red R34 GTT (NOG-11R I think) on the M4 then on to James Ruse Drive around 5:45

White R34 GTT parked on the roof car park at macquarie centre about half an hour later then a white R33 was also parked there around 9:30