SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

My NA was too fast for your GTR that's why you didn't see me :ph34r:

Nah I saw you turn out of some road and I just went straight past, only caught a glimpse of the SAU sticker and then noticed it was a 33 GTR. Probably too focused intersection traffic

Train station is close by

but I wanna skid my boat :(

dash berlin is going to be awesome..

screw all my mates being married and not allowed to go...

that's why you find new friends.. HAHAA.. most of my mates are married, but one guy is still going and leaving his wife at home.. restecpa LOL

I feel old when I go to these events now. They all look like 12 year old.

lol depends.. if it's an Armin gig or Dash Ferry or A&B the crowd is a little older...

Ricky, I think I spotted you on the Cumberland Hwy, like 1 hour ago.. White GT-t ... with a SAU sticker

Spotted a gunmetal grey 32 this morning at Heathcoate motor repairs while i was filling up the daily beasty. Looked to be getting a lube job.

Also spotted a shit load of hot GTRs last saturday, 32,34 and 35s, when i dropped my 32 GTR off at CRD for its final tune after running the motor in.

• Like 1

lol depends.. if it's an Armin gig or Dash Ferry or A&B the crowd is a little older...

Ricky, I think I spotted you on the Cumberland Hwy, like 1 hour ago.. White GT-t ... with a SAU sticker

What time was it? It would have been me if around 8PM, finishing up work and choking on Solo as I drove along Cumberland...

Spotted Yellow R34 on windsor road near showground road turn off - was behind you in the white 34GTR at the lights and then passed you to turn right into nor west.

Black '33 Gts-t S1 spotted at University of Sydney carpark (Opp. Co-Op Book store) at midday today.
Are there any members who are students at USyd?

Also spotted a pearl pink-ish 33 gtst on Paramatta Road.