SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Who's got their grey 33 parked at the top of my street in Kellyville? Street starts with a C (not going to mention whole street name on here obviously..) Nice big intercooler at the front and aftermarket side mirrors. I cbf taking down your numberplate, just dropped the gf home and saw it.

White R34 GTR with plates "34 NUR", always parked in front of the Meguiars office building at Slough park Silverwater

My Plates are "R34NUR" and I have a white R34 GTR :rofl2: - Iooks like the only difference in our cars is one Letter in our number plates!

Spotted Xntrq on Tuesday crn Fairfield St & Vine Street.

Then spotted again on Hamilton Rd infront of Tommy's. You somehow got there before I did even though you were heading in the opposite direction.

White R34 GTR with plates "34 NUR", always parked in front of the Meguiars office building at Slough park Silverwater

That's Andy's car. Gen Mngr of MotorActive aka Meguiar's. Drop in and say Hello if you like. He's a SAUer.

He helped SAU to run our Tech Night in January :)

Nice car isn't it ? :)

Spotted Xntrq on Tuesday crn Fairfield St & Vine Street.

Then spotted again on Hamilton Rd infront of Tommy's. You somehow got there before I did even though you were heading in the opposite direction.

Because :ph34r: