SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

silver 34 gtt with i think nismo or impul rear bar and altia front bar, on the ... highway back from the city towards the m2 i think?

also white 34GTR i think, going towards macquarie on ryde rd at about 1130.

so he / she shouldn't do it :)

I'm not going to open this into an argument, but driving like an ass is one thing, but having a squirt every now and then is different (and, we all know we have all done.)

Now, if he was driving at 100kph and weaving through traffic while somebody in a wolf suit hung onto the roof, different story.

I'm not going to open this into an argument, but driving like an ass is one thing, but having a squirt every now and then is different (and, we all know we have all done.)

Now, if he was driving at 100kph and weaving through traffic while somebody in a wolf suit hung onto the roof, different story.

there has to be a story behind the wolf suit suggestion.

pm please.

hmmm...

I work on vw's, whats yer point?

It was the only thing I could think of to cause discrimination. Surely it couldn't be my rugged good looks or boyish charm, neither could it be my razor sharp wit and superior intellect.

Because I have none of them, you see.

You'll be really disappointed after all this hype...

But, it wasn't me .... It was ...

tumblr_lmz7u6Jcxd1qgup65o1_500.jpg

TEEN WOLF!

M.J.Fox!!

was a good movie.

been at least 10 years since ive seen it.

ANYWAY, I see so many skylines in my area, yet none are on here...

Have seen only 2 regular ones on a almost daily basis with SAU stickers on it but to who owns them, is unkown.

Red R33 Series 1 who seems to work at Lansvale, just off Hume Hwy where theres always 2 of those what looks to be cement pumping trucks. Has SAU sticker on driver rear qtr window.

Grey R34 25GT Coupe with R34 GTR front with SAU sticker, also driver rear quarter, along with Hardtuned and a few more stickers. Green P plates near cabra station. My advice, park it inside if you're reading this.