SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Yesterday afternoon, spotted a white R34 with the factory wing and possible SAU stickers on the window in Artarmon.

In the evening, a guy rocked up to my place in a nice silver R32 GT-R to drop a part my brother bought on ebay. Random much

Oh my god.
He put LED tail lights in it.
And white rims on it?

OMFG.
The black rims I had on it were Jap 3 piece 17's that weighed bugger all.

Able to drop by and ask how much he wants for it?

Oh my god.

He put LED tail lights in it.

And white rims on it?

OMFG.

The black rims I had on it were Jap 3 piece 17's that weighed bugger all.

Able to drop by and ask how much he wants for it?

Damn! Why he would change the rims I dunno :S At least its the red LED tail lights and not those chrome ones. Never spoken to the guy, let alone seen him but if he's ever out when I drive by i'll see if he's willing to sell lol. He also has a series 8 RX-7 on buddy clubs which looks pretty mint

saw R32GTR , white with meshies, i think BZO--- drove along side and then behind for a bit on epping rd last night. was at performance exhaust bbq.

then the usual yellow 33 and white 34 ICR34M (??????) in eastwood

Last night, saw a silver r34 Gtt at wetherill park, horsley drive servo filling up. Nice car mate, I was in the black r33 gtst

No ones seen my car yet haha, black on black r33 gtst no plate SLO-33R ? :(

Just spotted a white R34 GTT in Alexandria.... I didn't catch the number plate because I was too busy looking at your GTR badge.... :unsure:

Also spotted a white R33 GTST in seven hills carpark yesterday - you parked your car right up against the wall, underneath the security camera (underneath, as in, the security camera can't see your car at all or people approaching your car because its pointing away from you) - just an fyi, that is the worst place and position to park your pride.

3 reasons:
1) its Seven Hills carpark (should be enough said)
2) you are up against the wall (in a shopping center this would be wise to preserver your doors but not in a train station car park) this gives anyone who is interested in breaking into your car a wall and your door to hide themselves between.
3) you parked in the furthest corner of the parking lot, away from foot traffic where someone can use the above mentioned wall to hide themselves and spend plenty of time doing whatever they need to with barely no interruption.

Why am I saying all this? because there have been, as usual, way to many "stolen car" threads and one of them was an R33 GTR in a train station only just a couple of weeks ago, also my mates supra got broken into twice at seven hills for the exact same reason I stated above, wall, corner and under instead of in front of a camera.

White R34 with Nismo/altia front bar following me on Hume Hwy through to Canley Vale at 5:10 PM. Gave you a thumbs up going around a roundabout cause a commo cut us off haha

White R34 GT with green P-plates in Quakers Hill around 3pm today (Friday) heading from Sunnyholt Road towards Hambledon Drive, I was next to you in my green Stagea.