SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted REAP3R white 34 GTR going around the carpark where Supercheap, officeworks is on corner of Windsor Rd and some other Rd in the arvo. Gave a wave but nothing returned, then realised I wasn't in my 34.

gunmetal grey 32 saturday night hornsby

BB R34GTR lane cove rd saturday night, nismo LEDs!

white 33 sunday night in hornsby

Might have been me, was on that road for a bit Sat night!

Spotted REAP3R white 34 GTR going around the carpark where Supercheap, officeworks is on corner of Windsor Rd and some other Rd in the arvo. Gave a wave but nothing returned, then realised I wasn't in my 34.

Really? What car were you in? I completely missed the wave sorry

Really? What car were you in? I completely missed the wave sorry

haha I wasn't in my car. Heard you as you came in. I was in my Supercheap uniform doing fitment out front for customers car.

Saw a bayside blue R34 GTR today at sylvania on the princes hwy plates were GOD34R

Really nice looking one might I say

Finally been spotted!

Cheers bud :) what car where you in ??

• Like 1

haha I wasn't in my car. Heard you as you came in. I was in my Supercheap uniform doing fitment out front for customers car.

Oh I think I saw you! I must have looked away as you turned around as I was working out how to make it over the speed hump in front of me :)

Oh I think I saw you! I must have looked away as you turned around as I was working out how to make it over the speed hump in front of me :)

Yeah haha, sounded mean going around car park

Spotted Pearl White R34NUR (that's the plates) heading westbound at M4 entry. Was in an s2k though at the time.

:action-smiley-069:

I remember seeing you actually, I don't just keep an eye out for Skylines.

yeah im up for a switch and hid kit

have the switch but still have to get the hid kit

Silver R35 GTR Friday just been, was getting his Nitro pressure checked at my work (Bob Jane hornsby.)

Wednesday - Red '32 GTR turning from coles carpark side of work and going down past work down past watermatic.
Tuesday - red 32 GTS-T, guy was on phone going past work
Everyday - Two white '33's, one with chromies, the other stock looking, Black '33 GTS-T, Black '34 GT-T, yellow '34 GTR, Black '32 GTR that goes past occasionally.

Saw a Hakosuka C10 2000GT-R last week.
It was on my hoist.
And I was putting tyres on it.
And it was smexy. :-3
LOL

Last night "WKDGTR" driving towards hornsby around 7 ish?

Your left projector bulb is gone mate, might wanna fix that. :-)