SAU Community

N/A Pics and Prices....

aye guys if u want to, i dunno just a thought, if you got a N/A Skyline, post up a p[ic of ure car and bout the price you would sell it for, just to give some idea to some people how much it wuld cost for a skyline and what value for money they culd get

just a thought, dun have to if u dun want to, its kinda like show and tell, only with more expensive toys...

thanks

my_car_at_meet.jpg

my_car_with_mates.jpg

I'd sell for $13k providing I'm in a frameset to sell. I'd sell for any offer above $14k with little hesitation. My justification is that its a 1993 R32, and is actually the last of the R32 GTS's that came in under the old SEVs. Its modified with mandrel bent extractors, and all sorts of GTR goodies n accessories, light up skyline panel, factory equipped with all the late model S Spec (equivalent of M Spec for turbos) trim and mouldings, stabiliser bars, suspension and air con, factory CD stacker etc.

And it does 87rwkw in 3rd gear and 76rwkw in 4th gear on the BMT dyno (in comparison an R33 GTS with same mods did 82rwkw in 4th gear on the same dyno).

Well i got a 92mdl R32 GTS25, got full stereo and catback exhaust, 17" mags, and a panel filter(big whoop) dont know what i would sell it for, gotta get some slight panel damage repaired but after that prolly part with it for 13k or so.........pretty rare combination of the r32 and rb25de.......but i aint parting with it, i got some plans for my baby...........one day

• 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't sell my one at all at the moment....as it's heading to turboville, and the money has started to flow into it already:)

It's a 1999 25GT, with Dark Blue Pearl paint & GReddy E-manage....turbo currently sitting on the garage floor :D

Dan

No pics sorry... i aint got one. Its very straight, bodywork is almost immaculate, interior is MINT CONDITION. Paintwork is unfaded Wine Red. Speedy Club Line 2 mags. (for memory thats what they called).

Type "M" Bodykit (ie. standard 95 model kit incl. spoiler on 93 model)

1993 R33 GTS, 70,000kms would sell for about 18g'z

mostly stock, adjustable racing suspension (it can get bloody hard as hell). Takes corners like no other. But im not quite ready to sell my car as i only just got her and wanna do mods to it etc etc.

Thats a reason why i would sell it for 18g, cus i wouldnt really wanna sell at this stage.

sorry its in photoshop.

MOds

Coby Extractors

ROH Blades 235/45/17

Blitz Airbox Filter

Gtr Body Kit (Don't like the front bar)

High Def Light Bulbs

Undercar Neons - Red

Pioneer Headunit

6x9 Speakers

Razo Pedals

Cannonball Muffler

Illegal Tint (Can't see when i turn corners, have to look out the windscreen)

THats it

IM001633.JPG

1994 R33 GTS-4

50,000 on the clock

Got it just under $19,000 in 2000 I think...

came with whole lot extras like, ACCESS ECU, front and rear struts, ALEC lowered suspensions, Bridgeston new tires, Blitz filters, arrhh yeah its 4WD...

it was cheapest GTS I could find @ the time...

added Wheels, REDLINE oils gears.

enjoy.