SAU Community

Setting Up New Workshop - Where?

Chris Rogers

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

second that motion col, its an awesome shop.

Brendale has gone crazy, so many new building goin up around that estate, drive through there every morning on my way to work

looking at one inthe same complex as allstar tuning and rotary motorsport. terms are whats killing me on these though.

having to outlay $11K straight up is not easy to do. add to that I want 1+2 and most want 2+1 or 3 yrs solid. this is fun :laugh:

jesus there are some units in brendale. went for a 2 hr cruise last night and found 10 in the space of 30 min. one of which I CAN do if the lease terms are good. its on a major main road as well.. here's hoping.

jesus there are some units in brendale. went for a 2 hr cruise last night and found 10 in the space of 30 min. one of which I CAN do if the lease terms are good. its on a major main road as well.. here's hoping.

I'll drop by your shop once you find a spot, I'm getting a GTR, and want to get a laser parking system installed, and possibly audio gear in the future, best of luck finding a place.

Anthony

I know there are a few automotive workshops in the area. I looked at 6 others in the area and those were either tucked off the main road or shells with nothing in them.

I thought this was in a good spot so I went for it.

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

(the owner of the building took my proposal!! 2yrs + optional year)

stay tuned. I have signage to sort out before I do anything further.

Edited by Chris Rogers

still have to get over the signage hurdle. no point setting this up the way I want if I can't get a sign out front. 90% of business will simply drive past..

but yes its an accomplishment I'm proud of :(

(its taken almost 8 yrs to pull off!)

let me know once your in, would love to swing by with some morning tea + a brewed coffee and catch up

+1 I would be up for that too Col. Congrats Chris it's been a long time coming. Start brainstorming for your opening specials! :(