SAU Community

Setting Up New Workshop - Where?

Chris Rogers

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if yu have heap of competition i reckon if yu start out cheap and raise it when yu start getting good buisiness your name will certainly be getting around ...

its the same thing with spray painters aswell but thats jus imo

Good spot chris, I used to live in Ryans Rd, 2 streets away.

Nundah has changed a lot over the last 5years (as I'm sure u already know). Good access north & south on the gateway, and not too far from the city.

jon,

ta.

Chris,

they want 18,700 for it and thats probably where it will stay( IE no neg.). I have yet to look inside but it does see some street traffic and its plain enough for me.size is 220m2 if I wanted the lot (and $33k!) or 120m2 if I take the front. routing traffic from the south will be fun but doable. northside stuff and referrals I do not see being an issue.

as fro changes - yep! not a lot of riff raff there now. figured this would be easier than trying to route work to further north and losing it.

we'll see as its all open for discussion currently.

Sara,

been doing this for 21 yrs the last 11 have been here in brisbane. most of these guys know me /my work quite well. do a bit of a search on this site/boostcruising/nissan silvia and quite a few others for the business name. (or toss it into google for australia only.) I also sponsor the Qld skyline club. google by itself should yield a few things.

you get what you pay for chris is worth all the money he charges speciallly us v35 owners wouldnt know where to start without him saying that other audio mobs wont come close to his work..

[quote

Sara,

been doing this for 21 yrs the last 11 have been here in brisbane. most of these guys know me /my work quite well. do a bit of a search on this site/boostcruising/nissan silvia and quite a few others for the business name. (or toss it into google for australia only.) I also sponsor the Qld skyline club. google by itself should yield a few things.

good i hope all works out :D

Right near good coffee outlets too Chris... :)

haha, yep got to agree on that one!

time for another one mate!

Chris, have u moved house?

this would be handy to yr place at WH

with the upgrades/development of the airport area, I'm told this will spill over to surrounding areas, incl Nundah - prices will only go up! good luck mate!

haha, yep got to agree on that one!

time for another one mate!

Chris, have u moved house?

this would be handy to yr place at WH

with the upgrades/development of the airport area, I'm told this will spill over to surrounding areas, incl Nundah - prices will only go up! good luck mate!

thats what I'm hoping for. yet to move house.

5616297mm1264141533.jpg

this thing is huge!

looked at it today and there is a retail area off to the right side of the door and plenty of room to hold 2-3 cars easily in there.

I can see this working. I'm doing numbers on it now and so far looks good.