SAU Community

Setting Up New Workshop - Where?

Chris Rogers

BBQ - maybe. sausages would be the go. steak may get a bit expensive depending on cut.

got signage sorted out today. nice and simple. measure your sign and from there whack it up. thought it would be harder than that.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK formalities happen in the morn. contract is here, signed and ready to drop to the agent. from there its showtime. all going according to plan everything will be right to go for monday morn opening.

I'll still have a lot of things at home (server for one.) but the rest is underway. have a new EFT machine that I'll have to get used to.

only sign at the moment is on the front of the business and thats it. the street sign is being done now.

will need some help over the weekend moving things :)

May be able to help you Chris - got wagon too..

let me know what your plans are.

PM me if you want

Col - is this house number 29 now?

not the street number... I mean number of houses

Edited by GTST

I'm in a different spot.

Official shop address

AUDIO EXPRESS

11 Gould rd

Herston Qld 4006

this is behind RBH. there is a story to this and I'll explain it to who ever asks me in person.

been moving things in over the past few days and the remaining items are big. I' need a ute or a wagon big enough to move a cabinet and filing cabinet. there are a few bulky light things to move also. I'm spending monday looking for a wrap around desk.

as I'm in an open area and I'm combining a electronics workstation with my desk.

I do need help moving things and lunch and fuel are up for grabs for those that wish to help :cheers:

thanks to marc who helped me move on saturday. all moved in and as of 7 PM tonight ready to work on monday.

built a few things (3.1m x 2.4m desk was one!) and figured it looked ok so I snapped a few pics.

drop past (its on google maps.) at some point. :P

Col - is this house number 29 now?

not the street number... I mean number of houses

ROFL

Morgage getting smaller slowly, assets growing fast...

Pic of the newest place are on FB... Shes a big one... :laugh:

drop past (its on google maps.) at some point. :D

Sounds like i'll need to drop by to hear the story...

Im off to Adelaide for the Clipsal 500 so will have to make it next week when I get back and before I go to Mount ISA (for the dust)...

It's easy to get off and on the M1 if you have customers coming from the Gold or Sunshine Coasts :)

Nice spot, so you're telling me I don't have to go up and down that driveway anymore with the twin plate clutch? lol

Edited by Parag0n