SAU Community

November 2009 Photo Thread

ZENNON

hmm just looks like a HDR.. all post processing done on a PC

What about the lights? They look "different" to me...? haha maybe our Canadian lights are different here? :nyaanyaa:

The steaking is what im talking about i guess...im not ablt to acheive this.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is the effect you're talking about.. this a picture I took a while ago.

2186126-10-craved-in-to-the-light.jpg

Ya thats pretty close, what kind of settings are you using? In a few others i have of the ae86 are in motion so i find it hard to believe they are hdr unless they used a single image and make multiple exposures?

post-40487-1259540221_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lv2exlr8

background is slightly brighter but the tracks then drawer your eye down to the front.. I think there are exceptions to every rule. . some times you need to break one rule to make another work, depending on what your desired outcome of the photos is.. I dont think that the second pictures background is so bright that it draws your eye away from the main subject

who cares if a photo is 'right' or not. if youre happy with it, thats what matters.

and even if a pics is over/under exposed, it might still be a good pic after some processing!

I know they are guidelines and I know you can't follow them all. Was just pointing out that when I look at the photo with the rail tracks - my eyes are drawn to the rail tracks. This is because in my opinion they are too bright.

Have seen this photo before and its always bugged me. And thought it was funny that just a few guidelines earlier he covered this.

:D