SAU Community

"fisher" Mk2 Suction Pipe

iamhe77

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone here please tell me he difference between this suction pipe and a cold air intake?

Regarding a cold air intake is there any chance to get a V35 system and modify it to fit our cars?

Cheers,

Fabio

If the stillen cold air inbox is a direct fit why no one has mentioned the use of it?

why Scott and the other fellow did not go that path?

Sorry even though you helped you made me more confused....

Cheers,

the stillen cold air inbox for a v35/g35/350z is a direct fit for us.

pod filter in an enclosed box that even fits the power duct. but about $400 plus shipping from US

Mate the difference us ones an airbox the other is the intake. Basically the airbox just houses the filter and the initial air... The suction pipe is the flow in-between the airbox and the turbo....the vq25det comes standard with a retrictive suction pipe....standard airbox is more than good enough so the Stillen IMO is not really needed but it does create a great sound as is of good quality.

Mate the difference us ones an airbox the other is the intake. Basically the airbox just houses the filter and the initial air... The suction pipe is the flow in-between the airbox and the turbo....the vq25det comes standard with a retrictive suction pipe....standard airbox is more than good enough so the Stillen IMO is not really needed but it does create a great sound as is of good quality.

If the stillen cold air inbox is a direct fit why no one has mentioned the use of it?

why Scott and the other fellow did not go that path?

Sorry even though you helped you made me more confused....

Cheers,

I probably would have gone for a Stillen airbox if it wasn't illegal in Victoria, no point getting hassles for little gain. Jetwreck is right, (for once :blink:) The stock intake is very restrictive and was holding my power back to 200kw. There is only so much air you can suck through a straw...