SAU Community

Please Help With A Small Translation

Beer Baron

Hi guys,

I usually have a couple of people who can help me with bits of translation as needed and I can read kana myself (albeit a bit slow atm) but I have a total kanji knowledge of about 10 characters so I'm a bit lost once there is any kanji in the equation. Below is a list of work I had done to a car of mine. It's a silver 94 model R32 GTR that I had work done to at Prime Garage in Japan. It had a Nur engine put in and various bits and pieces. I've had a few engines and 2 cars now built at prime and can't remember exactly what parts went in to it and really need a proper list. so if someone could please translate the copies of the invoices for me it would be much appreciated. it shouldn't be too hard as it's mostly katakana as of course most of the stuff is car parts etc.

Domo Arigato Gozaimasu to anyone that can help me out. :laugh:

invoice1t.jpg

invoice2t.jpg

invoice3t.jpg

can anyone help? I would really appreciate it.

some background for anyone who is interested. it's an invoice for my car. I had some work done to it in japan and this is the invoice (prices censored :) ). A friend is looking to buy the car and really wants to know exactly what is in there, my memory is shit so I really need to give him a list that has been 'independently' translated.

thanks again to anyone with the time to help. :ph34r:

Hey Baron I'll do it for you over the weekend. I'm still suffering the biggest hangover of the year at the moment and brain function is zero so will do translation tomorrow if you still need it.

Hey Richard heres rough trannie of 1st page, will get to the others tonight..

Starting from the top...

1) RB 26 Engine Assembly

2) Turbo /Turbine

3) Tomei Metal Head Gasket Set

4) Cylinder head removal/refitting/overhaul

5) Head port/polish and processing

6) Engine centre cover

7) Injectors

8) Injector seals

9) Oil level gauge

10) Crank Corner sensor )not 100% on this kanji but means corner

11) Ignition Coil

12) Transistor Unit (probably ignition unit)

13) Clutch cover - disk/bearing

14) Crank pulley

hope you can make heads or tails of that!!

Thanks mate. Number 10 is crank angle sensor. :) corner = angle.

Thanks so much.

Should have picked that, still not working at full brain function...

ok heres page 2 and 3 !!

Pg2

1) Hose /clamp set

2) Stud bolts/Pin set

3) Turbo Gasket set

4) oil pan removal/fitting and cleaning (it says nibaibun which is 2 times or 2 cars ??)

5) In/Ex removal/fit and custom work/fabrication

6) NGK Plugs

7) Engine oil element/filter

8) Mission/Diff Oil

9) Transfer Oil

10) LLC ?????? Lots of love and care ???

11) Small Parts

12) Removal/fitment

Pg3

1) RB26 DET N1 Engine

2) Engine Removal/Fitting

3) Cylinder head Removal/Fitting and Overhaul

4) Port/Polish machining work

5) N1 Turbo/s

6) Tomei Metal Head Gasket

7) Tomei Manifold Gasket Set

8) Tomei Reinforced Timing Belt

9) Small Parts

Pg4

1) Hostess Bar expenses

2) Kyabba Kura expenses

3) Delivery health expenses

4 ) Repeat of 1,2,3 !!

Ohh sorry..thats my expenses. :):)

Basically the ping pong to english is bit weird sometimes so just simplified it to english terminology but dunno what LLC is...

thanks mate. LLC is coolant. :thumbsup: I think perhaps it's short for Long Life Coolant or similar, but either way it definitely is coolant, always just written as LLC in japan.

page 2, number 4 you are right was 2 cars (well actually twice/2 engines) because they took the new 34 sump (with 34 ratio diff) off the crate motor and swapped it with the original engines sump. so of course they had to properly remove and refit both sumps. so that I'd have the engine in the 32 complete with it's original 32 diff etc and have the other engine sealed up properly with the sump fitted.

everything was spot on. :D thanks very much. I'll send you one with prices etc complete if you want as a comparison to your HKS bill which I imagine is mounting up very nicely at this point!!!

Hey Richard

Sweet as, I would have done it faster but had terrible hangover that has lasted for days.

Definitely be interested in doing a price comparison. I have been receiving bills in stages and conveniently put them somewhere where I dont dee them as not to die of heart attack.

Got to say though that HKS have been brilliant and have given me a few 100,000yen discount and freebies. Just got my side skirts refreshed and painted and Nismo oil seperator for free and all along the build there have been trade discounts and freebies.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

漢字読める人いるんだ。。。。上手いぜ!

ロデオさん、何れぐらい日本に住んでるんですか?私は昔札幌に住んでいましたよ。札幌での暮らしってスゴい盛り上がるなぁ〜〜

Edited by mt. buller jock.

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

I'm back with another favour to ask. :ermm:

very similar job to last time, it's invoices for work done to a car. it's a GTR that has had some work done at a big GTR tuning shop in japan. If anyone could help me with this one it would be greatly appreciated.

images below. I have left them BIG to make it easy to read, but if anyone wants a smaller version let me know.

page1np.jpg

img4231335130001page4np.jpg

img4231335130001page3np.jpg

img4231335130001page2np.jpg

img4231335130001page1np.jpg

domo arigato mr robato.

mt buller jockへ

馬鹿ではないんですか?

オーストラリア人ので勿論皆は(殆んど)漢字読めないんです

今度何か言いたい事だったら 誰でも読めるように英語でタイプしてくれない ...?

ありがたい :P

to mount buller jock, next time, so everyone can read, can you not type in english?, we are australian. thanking you kindly :(

Edited by akeenan

lol.

of course we all read kanji!!! even my helper monkey reads kanji and my dog can write hieroglyphs.

now, anyone care to have a stab at the above? even just 1 page or something. I know most but could use the help. :happy: