SAU Community

Just Watched Avatar 3d

Pal

yeah i saw it today, carousel imax 3d

beautiful graphics!!!! absolutely amazing in 3d.

didnt realise you had to buy the tickets WAY before hand tho :)

went in an hr early and it was slim pickings.

saw it last night at imax carousel. Awesome movie.

I wasnt impressed though with imax carousel was expecting a much larger screen, they gave us these bulk dirty smudged up glasses. Took me a while to get over that.

I watched it yesterday it was awesome going back on monday to watch it again!!!

Cant wait to go buy it on dvd and even more so if cameron does the 2 planned sequels....

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know exactly how they did the animation? It seemed worlds ahead of the stuff I have seen in other movies.

IMO its gonna clean up come awards time, the movie was very well made, but am I alone in thinking it was a bit too much like the story of Chaka Zulu (albeit, with a happier ending)?

Does anyone know exactly how they did the animation? It seemed worlds ahead of the stuff I have seen in other movies.

IMO its gonna clean up come awards time, the movie was very well made, but am I alone in thinking it was a bit too much like the story of Chaka Zulu (albeit, with a happier ending)?

I found this pretty amusing

post-44229-1264409401_thumb.jpg

lol

I did like the movie though, cool effects

• 3 weeks later...

:P

The glasses pissed me off and it felt like I was crosseyed for half the film. It pissed me off so much i ended up watching the last half without the glasses on so it was blurry but my eyes didnt burn. Hope this doesnt mean I wont be able to watch 3d shit in the future

Storyline was very unoriginal as well felt like a repeat of dances with wolves, pocahontas and probably 5 other hollywood films

also had to sit away from my friends cos it was full so we got split up. I sat next to some fattie that farted twice

Edited by Crackfox