SAU Community

Just Watched Avatar 3d

Pal

no skylines, yes in 3D (wouldn't watch it in anything else for that movie), and yes there is sorta dragons in it. the CGI in it was some of the best i have seen. its a 3 hr movie but it goes so fast.

i work @ grand cinemas warwick, seen it twice now, one of the best movies ive ever seen and trust me, i know movies...

soo many people say its amazing, havnt heard a bad thing about it yet...

anyone comes to warwick from here, if i serve ya, (look for cam on the name badge) ill hook a fellow SAUWA brother up with mates rates...

How crowded are the cinemas for this film atm? Have heard good things about it but a few mates have complained that sitting on the very edge because it was so packed meant the 3d effects weren't as good, so I am going to see it if/when its not so busy.

yeh its bin busy, tonight 2 of the possible 4 3D sessions sold out and one of the 4 2D sessions sold out (mega stadium - 400ppl)

id recommend seing it during the day or on a weekday night, cos yeh, if your sitting anywhere but the middle of the cinema (as opposed to left or right), the effects wont work as well...