SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted a blue 32 with damn nice rims across from anz bank at tuggas at about 510ish (parked) then a red 33 with a sau sticker on the back and a broken headlight, twas shell if i'm correct, that was in tuggas near the salvo's and that irish pub. then on my way home going up issabella drive that black 32 gts with the flames :puke:

spotted at Federal golf club this afternoon, black R32 GTR with simmons rims, plates: GTROOM

they were holding a fu**ing wedding behind the 18th green in the 3rd round of the club championships, im so sick of bullsh*t stuff like this happening at my club, its a golf club ffs not a functions centre!!!

oh wait, im the only one here that plays golf.....so none of that made sence to anyone......hmmm......im gonna go off somewhere and shout at a wall!!!!

spotted NJR's GT-T parked near the woden auto fair

also spotted that blue/purple 32 gts-t with the wicked bodykit, can't remember who's it is

sorry NJR :D said terminal, and thought something was wrong with it :(

SIC.... Yea thats me with the 32..

Sorry guys im a bit behind, my net was down for a week or so... so ive just been goin over everything trying to catch up.

Spotted heaps of lines over the week... cant remember them all, BUt theres one always parked at woden Southers R33 2 Tone with "25T" number plates. (silver)

saw a R33 GTR Silver today.

and thats all i can remember ;)

Cyas round town.

a red 33 with a sau sticker on the back and a broken headlight, twas shell if i'm correct, that was in tuggas near the salvo's and that irish pub.
yes that was MEEE!! yay I've finally been spotted :P

spotted on Friday...a white R33, body kit, gold wheels (i think?) drive past me the other way on Athlon Drive near Red Rooter... gave him a huge arm out the window wave, but he just looked...i think he musta been trying to work out if it was someone he knew lol

also spotted GunmetalR33 at Kambah shops this arvo... had a chat, he helped me look for the massive huntsman that i found draped over my air vent when i came back to my car. (ps. Andrew, I made it home without it dropping on my foot THANK GOD...still don't know where it's hiding tho :) )

the same thing happened to me when I got back from the coast, but it wasn't a huntsman, it was a bat!! I saw the wing sticking out of the front grill... didn't want to touch it.. might bite me in the neck or something...lol :ghost:

anyway spotted, maroon r33 at tuggas today driving along the main street.. gave him a wave

also spotted another r33 same colour in greenway..

spotted the black 4dr R33 this morning in belco, jumped in the lanenext to me as i passed him so we could have a chat at the lights.

nice guy, he's not on the forums, its an auto with a few things inc, front mount and 13psi.

had a run at the lights neither of us really tried cause we both knew i wasnt going to win.

damn stock boost!!!

also im still shaking from a nearly writing my car off half an hour ago. i was going toward the RSPCA on the cotter rd from the city, was a few hundred metres short of the lights before the turn off to the rspca when an old peice of sh*t bomb going the other way decided to suddenly turn right onto the parkway in front of me, going a little fast, but jammed on my brakes, to avoid absolutely smashing this guy.

the back flew out under brakes, i was just very lucky i managed to hold it straight without flipping it. dont seem to have flat spotted the wheels, but there are some pretty huge skid marks at the intersection now.

and im still shaking, damn.