SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Breifly caught a glimpse of a silver GTR, R33 i think but my stopping skills arn't wonderful, on drakeford drive turned off towards Tuggeranong at the round about at about 20 to six.

Saw what I think was the same one just past Calwell on the way home at about 10 to 9

Breifly caught a glimpse of a silver GTR, R33 i think but my stopping skills arn't wonderful, on drakeford drive turned off towards Tuggeranong at the round about at about 20 to six.

Saw what I think was the same one just past Calwell on the way home at about 10 to 9

neither are my typeing skills read "stopping" as "spotting"

I saw like 5 different cars today that i meant to come home and post about...and i can't for the life of me remember any of them.

EDIT: Wait, it's coming to me, Jnr J in Fyshwick, another Silver R33 Series II in Dickson this afternoon, and a Wine Red Series II in Civic about the same time.... the others...oh yeah, Yellow R33 with GT stripes, and... yeah, that was it.

Think I spotted Blackdoggette at Civic Video in Belconnen.

...If I was driving past there it was probably me - I was in that area doing a couple of things. If I was parked then wasn't me!!!

In Civic - with for sale sign and diesel cap in back - nah not me.

There is another white S1 just like mine in Belconnen area. Mine very distinctive though - huge zorst, very dark windows and big chromies :rofl:

:D

I saw like 5 different cars today that i meant to come home and post about...and i can't for the life of me remember any of them.

EDIT: Wait, it's coming to me, Jnr J in Fyshwick, another Silver R33 Series II in Dickson this afternoon, and a Wine Red Series II in Civic about the same time.... the others...oh yeah, Yellow R33 with GT stripes, and... yeah, that was it.

I rode into work on Monday & yesterday, so it wasn't me. Took the car Tues/Wed/today...

A rival silver s2...

spotted today at 08:45 - Parkes Way - just where 90 zone goes down to 80

MOI - yes dammit - being done for speeding - double demerits and all that crap- how depressing - serves me right

Mr Plod got very upset about my front number plate - guy that had it before me took an angle grinder to the bottom section - "De-facing government property - I could book you for that, get it REPLACED"

:boohoo: :boohoo: :spew: :spew: ;);)

oh crap its double demerits this weekend, totally forgot, granny driving till tuesday then.

spotted: last night on Drakeford dr(bout 6:30), Very very nice black R33, had quite a lot done by the looks of it, it was waiting at the lights i think turning toward the parkway. i was going towards gordon, gave a big wave and flashed, but dont know if he saw.

and this morning on knoke av in gordon a stock white R33, gave a big wave not sure if he saw.

had a good chat with Theo today (ower of the Blue R34 GTR VSPEC)

ive finally convinced him to come on the forums, he's got the address and is keen to join, yay!

on another note he went to wakefield on the weekend and waxed everything he came up against!! including 2 F355 Ferraris, a new carrera GT3 and new m3's, he was telling me he came round the corner to the front straight neck and neck with the carrera GT3, and absolutely blew it away with a few seconds of opining up on the straight!