SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

The Black 32 is a GTST with the Rear Gaurds rolled, blinkers and badges removed. Black Enkies with Blue. T2 CF bonnet. Has Microtech LTX 12, Blue Recaro's UAS FMIC, Veilside FB and GT2530 Turbs. Real sad to let her go :)

A freind at JB Hi Fi Phillip has it now. I kept the Plates to put on my new ride :)

spotted jon at integra, thanks for the lift offer man :)

also spotted richard/sinista32 at integra, verryyy nice car man :) sorry if i seemed like a bit of a snob, this morning was hectic and i was running around all over the place. will definately have to catch up some time soon though :D

spotted jon at integra, thanks for the lift offer man :)

also spotted richard/sinista32 at integra, verryyy nice car man :) sorry if i seemed like a bit of a snob, this morning was hectic and i was running around all over the place. will definately have to catch up some time soon though :D

no worries dude glad to be of assistance. if u need to go pick ur car up today let me know i drive past there every morning and afternoon so dont bother me :freak:

No Worries Nik.

After you left I had a bit of look over all the 32's out there (including yours). Minor problems stripping yours down though (joke), was ok when Ed lent me some tools. LoL

Nice white Volks on the Gunmetal - Lucky for me she was already on the hoist

its as follows

3" dump pipe

3" high flow cat

HKS Super dragger cat back :rofl:

i was expecting it to be loud as but its actually really good... though i am sure if i go on another trip to newcastle it may get a tad annoying. At idle its awesome barely louder than my stock exhaust its only when you wind it up she makes a little noise.

done at powertone in fyswick from my quick look over it looks like it has been done well. Only downsides are

they scratched my rear bar not to big but still obvious (didnt complain about this as its getting repsrayed on monday anyways)

and $250 to fit an exhaust i guess its not to bad but everyone else had been quoting around 150 - 180. But meh i am just in a shit mood hehe as people say though you get what you pay for :rofl:

$250 to fit a Zaust????? FFFFAAARRRRKKKK

I would have done it for a case of beer...

its as follows

3" dump pipe

3" high flow cat

HKS Super dragger cat back :rofl:

i was expecting it to be loud as but its actually really good... though i am sure if i go on another trip to newcastle it may get a tad annoying. At idle its awesome barely louder than my stock exhaust its only when you wind it up she makes a little noise.

done at powertone in fyswick from my quick look over it looks like it has been done well. Only downsides are

they scratched my rear bar not to big but still obvious (didnt complain about this as its getting repsrayed on monday anyways)

and $250 to fit an exhaust i guess its not to bad but everyone else had been quoting around 150 - 180. But meh i am just in a shit mood hehe as people say though you get what you pay for :rofl:

$250 to fit a Zaust????? FFFFAAARRRRKKKK

I would have done it for a case of beer...

my point exactly :rofl: my only issue with getting someone else to do it was getting the dump pipe off the turbo without snapping any studs but you should have told me earlier :rofl: i would have bought you two cases hehe

also stirlo that is interesting i will see how i go at the moment i like the note, it will be to loud for my liking if i get the resonator cut out :)