SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

yep that was me....saw your car too Graham, i figured it was either u or leech but i couldn't remember who had the p-plates (or do both of u have them??)

yep that was me....saw your car too Graham, i figured it was either u or leech but i couldn't remember who had the p-plates (or do both of u have them??)

pfft no p plates here :) mine also doesnt have the lip but it hasthe 34 gt-t mags so it doesnt look the sam anymore :(

spotted. black 34 gtt in civic the other night. gave a little wave. and a silver gtr owner (doesn't get in the act forums much apparently). nice guy had a little chat out the window. wep33n in manuka tonight. and i think aurora in civic?? dtms on 33gts at any rate...

oh, and spotted, 2 ****wit lowlife anal warts spitting on my car in civic tonight. saw them do it, yelled out and they scarpered real quick when they saw me running towards them. oh! if only i didn't smoke i'd have caught the pricks and i'd have made them bite the gutter.... ****wits.

d

Hey David - yeah, that was me :( your ride sounded good! first time encountered another GTR in Civic on my ramdom cruise through.... BTW what time is everyone normally at the musem?

sucks about the wankers spitting on your car! losers....

Spotted today:

a big dark purple GTR outside erindale, looked tough.

a black series II near kings ave this arvo, looked like leech's but im not certain.

skylinegal near duntroon this afternoon.

a dark gray r32 4 door, just behind skylinegal.

a dark colored r33 with a big shiny front mount and outragous bodykit on adelaide ave this arvo.

no im not stalking you all, i just get around! HA!

had a fun little drive up canberra avenue today at around 3pmish with a gorgeous looking 33. not sure if it was a gtr or just a gtr kit but it looked great in deep purple. purple custome plates "spoof"-something from memory. gave a big hello and goodbye wave.

and damn the roads were slippery tonight. gtr got itself out of shape a few times on damp corners!! teeheehee...

d

Steve that blue 33 belongs to one of the guys that I used to work with at woolies

he blew up his gemini, then he blew up his RX7 and now no doubt he's going to blow up that 33 :rant: