SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted a 2-door R31 outside bing lee on Saturday...also a white r33 with body kit, nice rims, and HUGE nismo sticker on the back window, turning into carlovers at tuggeranong on Sunday arvo.

yeh thats my white r33 with the "HUGE" nismo sticker on the back, also veilside rear bar and side skirts and trust front bar. ALSO the white r33 with pink and purple graphics is seans missus car, he owns a burgundy r33 with blitz intercooler and works at BDL.

ahh, so you were the guys yelling to the cops while i was getting done then?

Yeh, that was me (aaron, white r33 with Kit), sean (burgundy r33) and seans missus (white r33 w/pink & purple grafix)......... mmmm so ur the guy with the "invisible" Front numberplate eh? Tsk tsk. We were yellin at the cops coz one of them was our mates dad HAHA

Post edited - I dont need the Blue heat reemed up me any further!:)

Previous Post:

Thanks to Mark GTR for the warning call so the SMS could be put out on the RTA and RBT's. Unfortunately too late for Jon - Soz mate. They were back at 7pm in the evening too for some more business. In fact the whole weekend was fu(ked out that way.

Lanyon Drive, Monaro Hwy and near the Jerra roundabout is getting soo much attention - BE CAREFULL.

Would be either 'street racing' or 'burnouts' but i don't want to assume.

not gonna say much. lets just put it this way i would have been happier with a $2000 dollar fine and loose of licence then that but i had no choice in the matter. What i did isnt as bad as the police potrayed it but seeing everyone has their own opinion they viewed it very dangerous and reckless. Now i got to deal with it and move on. As for me owning a turboed car ever again i dont think so once i have her out its straight FOR SALE not due to it being a bad car but rather me as a driver cannot control myself. once i learn to relax and learn self - control i will be back in a line. i will keep u all updated to how i go but it doesnt look good.

cheers jon

Dont say that, theyre just doing their job

Spotted Shaun this afternoon on the northside, i waved, got snobbed

Where you talking about me, sorry if that was me.

Richard you crack me up, cops whearing gay gear, only you would notice that. :headspin:

while around the countryside, spotted white gtr near gatton (qld), 1 silver (33 I think) beaut wheels at armidale, 1 purple gtr at singleton maccas, and had a play with a gtr and maloo coming into sydney, gtr had the best ever body kit and paint job ever seen (anyone know PHAT 33???). Closer to home, saw very slick silver 32 at the jerra pub carpark. Wingless and also a neat scoop/vent on the top left side of the bonnet. Impressive, anyone know him?

Spotted Sean going the opposite way to me on Coulter at a bit before midday, I was in the Yellow R34.

oh and i think i spotted a silver Stagea leaving the bunnings carpark at like 6pm on saturday evening, i was in a greenish statesman and gace a big wave.

pulled up next to jayson in his steaga again seems to be the same spot each time down near tuggers lol. then i left him behind i guess that's what happens when you drive a volvo  :flamed:

Hahaha :flamer: lol I'm usually still asleep at that set of lights.

I saw that chick in the N/A rex hot behind you too.. But the mighty straight 6 got her :D

ahh, so you were the guys yelling to the cops while i was getting done then?

Yeah that would be us sorry bout that my mate was rather smashed

You've gotten a ****en nice looking car tho

suxs about the defect we got a couple of photos of all four skylines lined up

Yeh, that was me (aaron, white r33 with Kit), sean (burgundy r33) and seans missus (white r33 w/pink & purple grafix)......... mmmm so ur the guy with the "invisible" Front numberplate eh? Tsk tsk.  We were yellin at the cops coz one of them was our mates dad HAHA

Hey Aaron

learn to spell my name will ya shawn not sean lol

Heard about your little trip into tuggers "shakes head" 2nd gear clutching!!!

where'd ya get that idea???

LOL

You still going out this weekend???