SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Hey there Stevie!! Yeah, that was me  :)

No probs with the parking mate.

Hibberson St has turned into a bit of a s**tfight since the new shops opened!

You line is looking sweet too...

We'll definately have to catch up for a coffee, maybe after Christmas when I get back from my honeymoon, us upper northsiders have to stick together ;)

Oh and also spotted a black 33(NSW plates?) going down Hibberson as well, gave a wave and got one back, also saw a silver R33 at the round-about at the servo in Gungahlin with a Trojan Motorsports sticker on the back.

Cheers,

Brad

Hey Brad! Sorry I couldn’t remember your name or your SAU name either!

Yeah its getting crazy up there trying to grab a spot. And now that I’ve seen inspectors hanging around…

Thanks for the kind words! However I cant stand it only half finished! I was reluctantly driving it because I couldn’t stand another trip to the shops in the laser… Should be much closer to finished real soon though 

Yeah I was parking there to go to Coffee club! Very nice 2. When you get back we should catch up. Need someone to lok after the GTR when your away? ;) I would love it like it was my very own??? Plllease… lol.

Was the silver 33 you spotted me? I have the Trojan sticker on the back.

Spotted you 2!!! loving your ride... got a nice sound to it aswell.. i got a nice carpark hey! right outside my office window! :P

yeah thats a great carpark no one can open there doors on ur car and what a bonus being able to watch it all the time. As for the sound i have put a silencer in the tail pipe to keep it quite :)

Hey Brad! Sorry I couldn’t remember your name or your SAU name either!

Yeah its getting crazy up there trying to grab a spot. And now that I’ve seen inspectors hanging around…

Thanks for the kind words! However I cant stand it only half finished! I was reluctantly driving it because I couldn’t stand another trip to the shops in the laser… Should be much closer to finished real soon though 

Yeah I was parking there to go to Coffee club! Very nice 2. When you get back we should catch up. Need someone to lok after the GTR when your away? :) I would love it like it was my very own??? Plllease… lol.

Was the silver 33 you spotted me? I have the Trojan sticker on the back.

No probs mate!

Sounds like she'll be looking sweet once finished? Gotta timeframe yet?

You wouldn't believe how many people have offered to look after the baby, so many caring people :angry:

Mmmmm could have been you, were you turning towards the servo/MaggieMart at the round-about?

Umm timeframe... Well the Kit will be 75% finished at the end of the week. The rest (carbon bits) should be done around x-mas. The work under the hood should be done... Well who am I kidding thats a never ending story! But it should at least be to the stage I want it by early next year. The interior is a big ? Because I dont know what I want. Stereo is done though.

It might have been me??? I use that road about every 5 minutes.

Umm timeframe... Well the Kit will be 75% finished at the end of the week. The rest (carbon bits) should be done around x-mas. The work under the hood should be done... Well who am I kidding thats a never ending story! But it should at least be to the stage I want it by early next year. The interior is a big ? Because I dont know what I want. Stereo is done though.

It might have been me??? I use that road about every 5 minutes.

Awseome!!! I'll have to have a look when I get back :(