SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Yes that’s mine....thanks for the compliment

Just tell your friend in the wrxthat I was not staring him down just wonted a sniff if he was interested :(:(:(:)

Haha - It looked that way, wasn't sure what you wanted. I was interested, thats why i gave it to the rexy for a bit when passing you;) Just had to turn off - was on my way to go pick up a friend. Your car seemed to go alright for the quick little hit anyway.

Dayne

Hmm might make special effort to get out next week then :P

I'm not promising anything but the name 'RH9' was mentioned quite a few times. this is all speculation and subject to change

Spotted a black R33 in gunny with i think bullet decals all down the side? i've been to one end of canberra to the other 3 times today, seen about a billion skylines and didn't get one single wave. i get more looks from old guys in commonwhores and scooby-do's wanting to know wtf my car is...

spotted, sunday around 5.30pm.. got a wave from girl driving silver r32 at lights near coulter drv heading towards tuggeranong...chintami? :P

was this u in the nice gunmetal grey gtr that headed south too?

spotted chintami the other day heading up hindmarsh drive towards the parkway, gave a wave but got nothing back :P

really? hmm wat car was this? I am sorry! lol im just sick of being rejected,no1 waves back these days!!

GM_GTR - Thankya meanwhile it does need to be lowered. I like the look of ur ride i was checking it out all the way to tuggers on the parkway, looks verry nice!

Spotted me checking out RH9 :P Jun2.7L where were u yesterday? I finally got to check it out :P I can guarantee the next owner of RH9 will be me :banana: If i sell my soul for it! LOL

Edited by chintami

Spotted Gunmetal Grey R32 GTR with front light pods, no badges, NSW rego AUJ ??? (me thinks) yesterday.

Just out the back near Tidbinbilla along with very tidy yellow Evo about 5:30-6:00.

Seen ya a couple of times near airport, QLBN- no wave, nothing- who are you?

Let your self be known!

spotted a white r33 on adelaide avenue yesty arvo around 530ish. also a sort of greeny pearl soarer lapping manuka (big for sale thing on the rear window) and an orange honda s2000 with possibly the largest chrome rims i've ever seen in my life, also in manuka.

yea i spotted this a month or so ago i swear it does not have any tyres it's just rolling around on chrome :) if it does they must be like a 15 profile or something. The entire wheel arch was just all chrome she must have some scrubbing :)

orange honda s2000 with possibly the largest chrome rims i've ever seen in my life, also in manuka.