SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a silver 33 GT-R,white rims and a Nismo sticker on the boot,carbonfibre V Spec wing,on Melrose Drive this arv'. I was watching him;he had spotted me. Anyone on here?

I saw the same GT-R tonight pulling out of JB/KFC/Blockbuster in Woden.....

And also whilst out with Frink, Jester & Viper32 tonight we spotto'd a silver R34 GT-t in Braddon, a black/some other dark colour kitted R33 and another black R34 GT-t at RJ's.

Edited by Bluprint

And I forgot to post that I saw Bluprint on the same stretch of road earlier that same day-he even waved at me driving a...gasp!A Subaru! At least it's a good looking,blinged-out one! LOL!

Yellow jacket pfft like i would wear yellow hehe na it is a canterbury jacket a little bit of yellow but mostly navy :P

and what do you mean you never noticed my FMIC it was in when i took you to the cotter last christmas :)

spotted leigh at around 11am today in a yellow like jacket in manuka, never noticed your FMIC before...

yeah i spotted shauns 33 couple o weeks ago too on the way back from my nans. dam man your windows are dark, i thought id be able to see you through them no matter how dark you got them :)

but seriously, looks the shit man, that CF bonnet makes it looks heaps mean.

ummm well i dunno northside too well. but we were coming out of charnwood and u were at the lights. was in my mums alfa, but im positive it was you, had the fluro orange sticker on the side too.

i think it was last weekend, on a sunday

Edited by SKYLVIA

spotted a black R33 about 8am saturday giving it a hit past the shell servo in tuggers. im pretty sure it was p1r4t8r....? i was in the silver R33 behind you....

spotted a genious in a white R34 on friday arvo. i saw him in my rear vision mirror coming up ginninderra drv. he was dodging in and out of traffic, then went flying past me at full throttle, crossed 3 lanes of traffic and shot left into coulter drv.

if you're on here and you passed a silver stagea, don't be such a tosser. you didn't impress me or any of the old ladies you gave heart attacks to. save it for the track.

Spotted Gorans beast looking like it was ready for a show n shine and stopped for a chat near Wodes on Saturday arvo. As we left a red 34 went by. All three cruised over the hill towards Fyshwick/Queanbo.