SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

I wish my car would tell me when he goes to the snow without me....

lol

serious it looked exactly like yours was from a little bit of a distance maybe it was a volvo :3some: jokes

Spotted White R33 GTR number plate '1013' on athllon drive heading away from tuggers towards woden at 10am this morning.

I sometimes see it at work, anyone here?

Edited by yaf28f

yeh that was my white r33 down at south coast nats. the wheels r gold usually, but after the long drive they where more of a bronze colour. where were the rest of the skyline community, very disapointing, myself and a black 32 where the only ones.

yeh that was my white r33 down at south coast nats. the wheels r gold usually, but after the long drive they where more of a bronze colour. where were the rest of the skyline community, very disapointing, myself and a black 32 where the only ones.

yeah that was my 32, did you enter any events? i did all the driving ones except the burnouts, my mate took out second place in his class for the sound off and another mate blew first gear in his WRX in the go to woah, first run too poor bloke

what the hell's a turbo wave Leigh :)

It's hard to describe unless you see it, which is why the guy was laughing... i guess i would say it's when someone is focused so hard on waving to someone that they forget to watch the road and wave so hard it makes them look special :)

long story short it's a wave that makes you look like an idiot haha :)

spotted Bullet32 this morning in Fyshwick. i was in a work car. i tried calling you twice, but you didn't answer. then i parked and stood on the corner of the roundabout at the shell servo and he still didnt see me. im very hurt by this neglect.... >_<:thumbsup:

spotted Bullet32 this morning in Fyshwick. i was in a work car. i tried calling you twice, but you didn't answer. then i parked and stood on the corner of the roundabout at the shell servo and he still didnt see me. im very hurt by this neglect.... :O>_<

It's since he put the frangipanis on his car... he thinks he's too good for us now :thumbsup:

post-28428-1188347514_thumb.jpg

Spotted gunmetal R33 GTS-T with chromes on on hindmarsh this morning.

also spotted complete idiot in black audi 1.8T last night YEW-8?? at the road works at glenoch exchange last night. overtook me going straight through a left hand turn only lane, then cutting the 'S' bend where the roadwork is towards Bruce, crossing the double white line onto the opposite direction. Saw this happening and backed right off waiting for the 'Bang' but lucky no car was comming the other way.

Also hope everyone saw the lunar ecplise last night, was trying to get a photo with my car with the red moon, but it was up way too high.