SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted both NUR and JADE in civic this evening, parked no more than 50m from each other. Needless to say I had to be seated immediately, and didn't stand again for about 10 minutes to avoid embarrassment :geek:

spotted both NUR and JADE in civic this evening, parked no more than 50m from each other. Needless to say I had to be seated immediately, and didn't stand again for about 10 minutes to avoid embarrassment :geek:

damn, was just in civos and didn't see no lines. not the good type anyway! spotted whats his face from fifth gear (not pat) in icbm but. wow wasted...

No I didn't, as distinctive as it is! We were out for dinner in Kingston :geek:

lol... yeah would have been when you were on your way in, cos I was only there early :P

spotted a yellow R34 near the Uni Pub when I was there tonight..

Pat I think you mean Thomas? :)

lol... yeah would have been when you were on your way in, cos I was only there early :P

spotted a yellow R34 near the Uni Pub when I was there tonight..

Pat I think you mean Thomas? :)

I was at the uni pub tonight :geek: yeah most likely thomas hehe, I'm in fine form... :)

lols... we were there till we discovered they weren't doing food tonight :bunny:

Went to King Omalleys for more beer and food instead. I rate their parma!!

so it would seem i stalked you last night without knowing... judging by the stamps on my arm, i also was at kingo's hahaha, loooong time after dinner tho ;)

try a PJ's parmy, so good!

Yeah I got a clean run back up the Clyde a day or two after Christmas, was good fun.

Was pissing down rain on the way there the first time, and then both times the second attempt.

a dark 33 with chrome/polished rims on gungahlin drive extention around 1120 on saturday heading towards ginnanderra drive.. i was stealth in the 'rago

also a white 32 gtr on level 1 in the carpark accross from hoyts in woden on sunday around 11.. again i was steath in the 'rago. you were waiting for me to park so you could continue on. im pretty sure it wasnt GTRKat as it was a guy driving :P

a dark 33 with chrome/polished rims on gungahlin drive extention around 1120 on saturday heading towards ginnanderra drive.. i was stealth in the 'rago

also a white 32 gtr on level 1 in the carpark accross from hoyts in woden on sunday around 11.. again i was steath in the 'rago. you were waiting for me to park so you could continue on. im pretty sure it wasnt GTRKat as it was a guy driving :blink:

Nope not me! Mine's in the garage with a flat battery. I figure with summernats looming it can stay there for another week or two before I tend to it!

There is a guy named Kris with a white 32GTR that he has just had some engine work fixed. May have been him, he isn't on SAU yet but I told him to join up....

I could be wrong in my assumptions, but the owners of 34 and 35 GTRs in the area give the impression to me that they're too good for SAU...moreso, they give no impression at all, because while I am 99% certain they know of the website and forums, they never post or reply to spotted's...

ah well, such is life.