SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Blonde and off topic I know but Zebra your "real name" just confuseed the hell out of me I was reading it and trying to say it then went hey, thats not his real name and then read it backwards and it all made sense :P

Sheeeesh ... thanks Melly, I just thought he was German, Dutch, Norwegian or something, I'm with you ... it all makes sense now. (not that it didn't before) icon3.gif

(my first spotted )

Spotted - a very neat silver R32 GTR outside Harveys @ Fyshwick, I know he is there a lot and probably works there but this time I spotted some nasty damage to the nearside front gurad .. ouch!

Ahhhhhh .... the black or dark coloured one? I got ya, I would have given you a wave but I'm not accustomed to waving to Soarers icon3.gif it's not something that comes naturally it has to be learned!!

Mine is black

Blonde and off topic I know but Zebra your "real name" just confuseed the hell out of me I was reading it and trying to say it then went hey, thats not his real name and then read it backwards and it all made sense :P

hahahaha

was wondering how long it would take for someone to spot the mazda badge on the back of my skyline hahaha :D

I thought it might have been you but I wasn't sure as your car had different wheels on them last time I saw it.

I have to ask.. wtf is it with the badge?

Saw a BMW M6 outside my work today.. JFC it is pure sex on wheels. Looks so good!!!

Spotted a black R33 with a bonnet scoop and what looked a bit like a Supra style wing... Sorry if you're on here but that's the gayest thing I've seen in a long time!

lol this being Canberra there are probably a bunch of flat cappers copying it now lol

Spotted a bayside blue R34 giving it a boot on Drakeford just before :ermm:

And drove next to a red R35GTR in Sydney today, gave him a big thumbs up out the window. So hot.

Spotted a really nice XA GT Falcon Sedan today on Canberra ave

had a nice Dual Quad setup poking out the bonnet :ermm:

Also saw a real clean VK Commodore V8 on Tharwa.

Must be the day for tough eights