SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a Ferrari and then a Lambo both near Woden on the way to work this arvo

Also a late spotted - a white Stagea on Hindmarsh Drive last week, had Rush Hour cruise sticker on it

Yah about time I got spotted!! Thanks Shell

oh that was you? forgot you had the 33 mang :D

You shoulda come laugh at my problems! lol

Hahaha yeah I still got it, don't drive it too much though, only down to Tuggers to work (yay 3 minute commute!!)

I went up the road to pinch my dad's bike and go for a ride, didn't hear your lil cat test though, mustn't have been loud enough :laugh:

WHY YOU LITTLE!!!!

hahaha, yeah I reckon - I work at the big ass Centrelink building so I know what it's like to not even make it to operating temp by the time I get there :laugh:

I just went straight from my place to the roundabout at Isabella Drive and back. Only gave it some stick twice to see if it felt right or not, so I doubt you would have heard much anyway :D

WHY YOU LITTLE!!!!

hahaha, yeah I reckon - I work at the big ass Centrelink building so I know what it's like to not even make it to operating temp by the time I get there :down:

I just went straight from my place to the roundabout at Isabella Drive and back. Only gave it some stick twice to see if it felt right or not, so I doubt you would have heard much anyway :P

Ohhhhh so that's what that girly whimpering sound was when I was riding around? ;)

Hahaha <3!

Mountain bike.

At least you didn't say licrafag road bike or something ;)

Spotted myself driving my car with it working 100% for once. Holy shit it actually scares me. I NEED SEMI SLICKS ASAP!

Followed a black r33 S2 with a huge nismo sticker on the rear window and a trojan motorsport sticker on the boot driving from in front of the ANU til it turned off into the UC on my way home tonight.

Seen a blue R33 flying down Southern Cross Drive on Tuesday around 8:30ish?

Also saw a clean as R34 25gt come through drive through, guy had his jaws wired shut and was wearing a hawaiian shirt...

And there is a gun metal grey R32 GTR that comes through every single night and the guy always orders a coffee, he came in twice the other night!