SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

I knew I should have waved at that dude on the pushy!! ... Lol

Thanks mate, at least you didn't kick my door ..

Didn't even notice it was YOU until you drove off up Uriarra rd or whatever it is, and I saw your rear number plate (since I don't believe you had one on the front :P), otherwise I would've waved and confused you haha

Saw this nob head of an nob head this morning. Hooning, Swerving, Tailgating, Racing and being a general nob to the general public. Licence plate AJC (Custom Black) and by gosh he had the nerve to look at me and shake his head whilst over taking me and then “flex” (accelerate hard) and his 4 cyl hatch Subaru sounds like a broken down lancer. GRRR

spotted maroon R33 yesterday

Didn't even notice it was YOU until you drove off up Uriarra rd or whatever it is, and I saw your rear number plate (since I don't believe you had one on the front :P), otherwise I would've waved and confused you haha

Struth i hope I got one on the front .... Better check that out .... Edited by THE34T

Struth i hope I got one on the front .... Better check that out ....

If you do, I'm either blind or it'd not in the normal spot....more than likely I'm just blind lol

If you do, I'm either blind or it'd not in the normal spot....more than likely I'm just blind lol

mate you were absolutely 100% correct ..... you're just blind!! :geek:

You did have me worried for a fleeting moment though, I had to look.

Spotted a BB r34 GTR and a black R35 next to each other near the city, i think its an ANU building not sure. Was around 4.30

Both Brothers - they live couple houses down from me. The R34 owner is quite nice - the R35 guy didn't seem to impress about my stalking eyes.