SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Looooong story... Been at the Hospital since 2:30am with the EX. :(

No work for me today!!! :D (and if the Bosses decide to play by the rules for a change, I might just get paid for it too). :P

Oh gosh, hope everything is all good. But sounds like a good deal if you get the day paid off.

I had the last 10 or so days sick 0 pay. All my bills came in this week. :(

Thanks Mate, yeah she has an ongoing issue (gallstones) and is on a waiting list for surgery but still waiting...

No number of visits to the Hospital will speed up the process either but in the meantime, when it hits it hits hard. :(

Sux when you get no benefits like sick leave etc when on contract or casual or whatever.

I am Fulltime though. Hopefully my carers cert will see me thru.

Thanks Mate, yeah she has an ongoing issue (gallstones) and is on a waiting list for surgery but still waiting...

No number of visits to the Hospital will speed up the process either but in the meantime, when it hits it hits hard. :(

Sux when you get no benefits like sick leave etc when on contract or casual or whatever.

Farout man, that's cray. Dad had his Gallstones taken out a few years ago and said it was the most painful thing he has felt. Yeah it does suck man. I went from full benefits to 0 in a space of a day haha. Get some rest man.

yeah, my wife went through the same thing - we ended up going to Goulburn for the operation as it was done about 3 week after getting on the list (win for Goulburn :) ) see if you can get in elsewhere...

there's also a different white R33 GTS-t at Prestige in hume

Looks like the repair bill will be greater than vehicles market value :(

spotted another white 33gtst a few days ago with minor damage on left side of front bar.

also a 34 which should be out soon :ninja:

Everyone hiding their cars?

Saw a yellow(?) 200 going sideways pulling out of civic (Near Aldi carpark). By Sideways I mean churped his tyres which pulled his bum out for a moment.

Edited by RosieR34

I gave him the pinky

Everyone hiding their cars?

Saw a yellow(?) 200 going sideways pulling out of civic (Near Aldi carpark). By Sideways I mean churped his tyres which pulled his bum out for a moment.

• Like 1

Spotted that White Series 2 R34 GT-T which is almost same as mine this morning again in Amaroo... but finally got a return wave this time!

Also spotted Bryce's R34 in the usual car park this morning.

Different rims though! :O Stockies I believe? What's going on there?

Silver R34 turning out of a street in Kambah about 2pm, and a few seconds later, that dark blue R33 with the dragon/Asian decals on Livingstone Ave.

Forgot I spotted THE-34T on Sunday in QBN at the intersection with the Shell and Caltex servos on opposite corners. I think I was on my pushy at the time lol

I knew I should have waved at that dude on the pushy!! ... Lol

Thanks mate, at least you didn't kick my door ..