SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

She gets out just fine. :woot:

She was driven yesterday and got a Grin and wave from some young P plater punk who then ate my exhaust and saw me disappear into the distance.

Also one of the Hot Chicks at the local Woolies Audibly Moistened when she asked "is that YOUR Skyline?" and I replied "Yeah...she's my baby". :P

and what woollies may this be? :) hopefully she like 2 doors :P

Edited by ..::R33GTS-T::..

but I have this thing, for example, just before I was at kingsleys in Weston and when I was in side a couple of alright looking girls were walking around it looking at it, and being dark they couldn't see my mum in the car.... she winded down the window and said can I help you? f**k she finds new ways everyday to ruin my life haha

Edited by ..::R33GTS-T::..

Taken further...as in, in the Back seat, with easy access due to having 4doors. :rofl:

youseewhatIdidthere? :D

Yes mate, I saw what you did there ... an amusingly clever way, and one of the few opportunities, to justify having 4 doors, however well said and point taken.

My shout after that .. :cheers:

Late, I know... (but hard to post with no internet !)

Silver 34 heading south into Cooma 1230 on 28/12 and...

white 34 (looking very lost) on Sharp Street in the centre of Cooma around lunch time, 29/12?

No responses.

Have to introduce you to some checkout chicks at Cooma Woolies Rob....you'll do more than a few laps (trying to get away!!!)