SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Nope. It was clearly setup for track use and tbh all the specs that I saw on it would've enhanced the track experience. Also the fact it has a Nulon sticker my guess is that it went to the Nulon Airport runs or maybe even WTAC. I'm not a fan of the big wings and such but when used for the track then much respect for the build is given.

You're the most opinionated person I've ever known in all my years of living Anthony, just so happens that I am too. So, as per usual, we'll never agree.

highfive_Borat.gif

We wouldn't ever change you bro!

Nope. It was clearly setup for track use and tbh all the specs that I saw on it would've enhanced the track experience. Also the fact it has a Nulon sticker my guess is that it went to the Nulon Airport runs or maybe even WTAC. I'm not a fan of the big wings and such but when used for the track then much respect for the build is given.

Was this the one you've seen? i see it fairly often around belconnen

If so its actually set up as a time attack car, stripped interior , responsive 330kw, fully adjustable suspension and arms i believe 10697184_1560421994169279_90347070782887

Edited by JimmyS
  • Like 1

Was this the one you've seen? i see it fairly often around belconnen

If so its actually set up as a time attack car, stripped interior , responsive 330kw, fully adjustable suspension and arms i believe 10697184_1560421994169279_90347070782887

Yeah looks like it! It was very impressive to see. I live near belco so good chance that it's this one. Looked very intimidating on the road, loved it.

@Bill haha nah, she was at work! Or else I would've picked her up and hunted for this GTR to show her :P I tried looking for it down my street but no dice. Wanted to take a pic.

Thanks for clearing that up Jimmy.

• Like 1

Yeah looks like it! It was very impressive to see. I live near belco so good chance that it's this one. Looked very intimidating on the road, loved it.

@Bill haha nah, she was at work! Or else I would've picked her up and hunted for this GTR to show her :P I tried looking for it down my street but no dice. Wanted to take a pic.

Thanks for clearing that up Jimmy.

Yeah bugga!! Mums are never around when you need them ;)

• Like 1