SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Black/midnight purple r34 gtt with gtr front bar as I was leaving work in tuggs, pretty damn nice and I wonder who did his rear guards because they look like a gtr

Haha this is the first time I've been spotted in ages. Topped up my leaking coolant and went for a short drive.... couldn't resist after that sunday cruise.

Car is MNP

• Like 2

Haha this is the first time I've been spotted in ages. Topped up my leaking coolant and went for a short drive.... couldn't resist after that sunday cruise.

Car is MNP

I thought that was you I just wasn't sure, car looks great and the rear guards [emoji106]

I might even consider doing my rear guards, Who did it for you?

I thought that was you I just wasn't sure, car looks great and the rear guards [emoji106]

I might even consider doing my rear guards, Who did it for you?

Guards were done by J Racing in Fyshwick.

They were tricky to do apparently, as there is an inner skin on the bubbled part of the guard that you have to be careful with, otherwise the metal will actually pull inwards the wrong way (kind of like it's been hit in an accident).

Mine are pretty much the max that you'll safely get out of them, but they're wide enough to give off an aggressive effect and easily accommodate 18x10.5 +15 with 265/35 (GTR fitment) without any camber.

Guards were done by J Racing in Fyshwick.

They were tricky to do apparently, as there is an inner skin on the bubbled part of the guard that you have to be careful with, otherwise the metal will actually pull inwards the wrong way (kind of like it's been hit in an accident).

Mine are pretty much the max that you'll safely get out of them, but they're wide enough to give off an aggressive effect and easily accommodate 18x10.5 +15 with 265/35 (GTR fitment) without any camber.

Oh sounds risky but I love the way it looks haha how much did it cost?

In other news

Spotted a black r33 heading north on the parkway this morning

Oh sounds risky but I love the way it looks haha how much did it cost?

In other news

Spotted a black r33 heading north on the parkway this morning

Yeah it's very risky as the cost of repair would be huge haha. Can't tell you an exact figure unfortunately, as it was part of the front conversion, side skirt modification, and respray, among other things

Yeah it's very risky as the cost of repair would be huge haha. Can't tell you an exact figure unfortunately, as it was part of the front conversion, side skirt modification, and respray, among other things

Hmm il give them a call and ask them :P hopefully won't damage anything [emoji120]