You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I've had these LEDs and a LED EP34 flasher relay in the car since 2020. No fuses were popped either. I'll multimeter and clean off the tarnish tomorrow. From how the lights were acting after I diddle the stick make me lean towards a stalk problem.
    • Are you sure you can use LEDs in the indicator lamps? On a car that old? It doesn't work on many old cars because the indicator relay can't cope with the wrong impedance out at the lamp positions and the LEDs will happily light up even with minimal current flowing through the indicator relay. And when I say "indicator relay" I mean the flasher, not a relay relay. Beyond that, I would say that you have caused yourself a wiring fault and that you would be well advised to work through the wiring diagram and the actual loom with a multimeter.
    • Did some more messing around with this issue. I think the stalk is the problem. i wiggled it around a bit. When i went to put the signal up for a left turn, all the signals blinked lol. I'm gonna try and clean the tarnish off the copper and see if that works. this still doesnt explain why the left side/fronts are constant on ACC/On after i pulled the stalk. may be a ground from the stalk thats causing it. IDKkKkKk. I'll report back
    • Hello, Has anyone experienced their signal light being constantly on when parking or headlights are on?   I'm putting my car back together after painting. I didn't pull out the hole chassis harness. I hooked up the chassis harness in the bay along with semi-installing a new ecu harness.   I put power to the car today to play some musicand check on thing while I worked. I noticed when I put on the parking lights that the left rear signal was constantly on. I thought for whatever reason. All the signal light needed to be install. The rear left signal did turn off after all the other signal bulbs where installed, but now the other 4 are lit. The left 2 are brighter than the right. I noticed that if u pull out the front left bulb them the left rear turns back on. Strange. Hazards work fine. Activating the signal from the stalk works. I unplugged the signal stalk power to see if that may have been the issue. Removed the fuse for the signals and they stay on constant but not blink.   I have LED 194/T10 bulbs. They're not switchback. Things worked as normal before I took thing apart and painted. The only new things I wired were two removed leads to my fuel pump relays.   Could it be the stalks? I bumped them plenty while working. Just from today I assessed them good and no flickering from contact on so it's hard to say it's the stalks.   The issue somewhere in the chassis harness?