SAU Community

Your Next Car?

evil_weevil

I am not game to even think about raising the idea of buying another car with my wife because I already have 9 cars in my driveway and garages.

These include R33 GTR, two R33 GTS-T's, R32 GTS25, Mazda SP20, Mazda 626, Toyoto Duel Cab Hilux 4X4, Suzuki 4X4 and a vintage Peugoet.

I think that I have just about got all of the bases covered and apart from owning shares in the RTA and Insurance companies my challenge is to hang on to what I have and to find the time to enjoy each of them.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The list is so long

Race- 99 wrx RA spec c, Lotus elise w K20A, PRB Clubman, Clio 200 Cup race car or a Time attack/motorkhana 32 GTR (hi octane anyone)

Street/Daily- E39 M5, Clio 200 Cup,

Race/Daily- Evo IX Wagon, Clio 200 Cup, 34 GTR

Budget Daily- EG Civic hatch (Import pref), new Ford fiesta (Great car to drive, seriuosly fun and dynamicly astounding, wish I had one for texi, my new daily will do though)

Dreaming..... until later in life.... '07+ Aston Martin Vantage V8, '07+ 911 Carrera S (Ultimately GT3RS), Range Rover Sport, Z tune

and finally Pagani Zonda F roadster

there are way more on my wich list but these are the main modern ones, may have forgotten a few

The list is so long

Race- 99 wrx RA spec c, Lotus elise w K20A, PRB Clubman, Clio 200 Cup race car or a Time attack/motorkhana 32 GTR (hi octane anyone)

Street/Daily- E39 M5, Clio 200 Cup,

Race/Daily- Evo IX Wagon, Clio 200 Cup, 34 GTR

Budget Daily- EG Civic hatch (Import pref), new Ford fiesta (Great car to drive, seriuosly fun and dynamicly astounding, wish I had one for texi, my new daily will do though)

Dreaming..... until later in life.... '07+ Aston Martin Vantage V8, '07+ 911 Carrera S (Ultimately GT3RS), Range Rover Sport, Z tune

and finally Pagani Zonda F roadster

there are way more on my wich list but these are the main modern ones, may have forgotten a few

there is a 06 V8 vantage i took on a test drive today at Italia Motori, doesn't have the punch i was expecting from it, then took the damelian r35 and a 360 f1 for a spin, r35 and modena are much better cars for similar price.... now deciding on the r35 vs modena, R35 is a much better car in almost every aspect except a black fresh modena looks better in my opinion, it'll keep its value much much better, the sound is pure sex (not that the r35 sounds bad, but ferrari sounds sweeter) also its only going to be a weekend car so to keep an r35 restricted with limmited usage would be a waste, so i'm leaning towards a nice black modena with tan interior...

oh also took a lotus for a spin, that is by far the BEST car ever invented, but not what i'm looking for

there is a 06 V8 vantage i took on a test drive today at Italia Motori, doesn't have the punch i was expecting from it, then took the damelian r35 and a 360 f1 for a spin, r35 and modena are much better cars for similar price.... now deciding on the r35 vs modena, R35 is a much better car in almost every aspect except a black fresh modena looks better in my opinion, it'll keep its value much much better, the sound is pure sex (not that the r35 sounds bad, but ferrari sounds sweeter) also its only going to be a weekend car so to keep an r35 restricted with limmited usage would be a waste, so i'm leaning towards a nice black modena with tan interior...

oh also took a lotus for a spin, that is by far the BEST car ever invented, but not what i'm looking for

Tom,

I hate you. I just wanted to make this known to you.

That is all.

Tom,

I hate you. I just wanted to make this known to you.

That is all.

Thread is called "My next car" i'm just adding what my next car options are, theres more to life than cars.... actually no there isn't, cars are supreme....

Either way I'll seriously be thinking of bringing something special to July texi, i have a feeling my skyline's turbo will shit itself at this texi with the summer temps and the fact its been running 10-12 psi for the last year and a half as a daily, so if i'm going home on the back of a trailer you can have your revenge then lol

OMG Tom what do you do for a living? I need to change occupations i think!! :D

PS I concur with the lotus comment.

hopefully im gonna get R34 GTR v-spec 1 or 2 (my dream car) but if im rich (lol) probably get R34 GTR Z-TUNE but other than that i probably get a WRX STI coz its AWD. RWD is not my style..its good for drifting though lol

I was thinking 4.7 litre Vantage not the 4.3, or the V12, and I was also thinking 355, more classic ferrari not "Aero" ferrari

hopefully im gonna get R34 GTR v-spec 1 or 2 (my dream car) but if im rich (lol) probably get R34 GTR Z-TUNE but other than that i probably get a WRX STI coz its AWD. RWD is not my style..its good for drifting though lol

I need at least 1 of each :O

Well the Stag is defiantly going in 2010 it is a great car but it is time for a change. So we are thinking about the SS wagon as a replacement and the other two are my little side projects mmmmmmmm.

post-14375-1264413508_thumb.jpg

post-14375-1264413670_thumb.jpg

post-14375-1264413708_thumb.jpg