• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Weather from the BOM site:

Forecast for Saturday

Cloudy. Rain until evening. Winds northeasterly averaging up to 30 km/h tending northeast to northwesterly up to 50 km/h around dawn.

City CentreRain. Windy.Min15Max19

PenrithRain.Min13Max19

Forecast for Sunday

Partly cloudy. Winds west to northwesterly averaging up to 35 km/h tending westerly and light by early evening.

City CentrePartly cloudy.Min13Max21

PenrithPartly cloudy.Min11Max21

hey all , just wondering if it would be possable to bring along my braket for my cam which goes in where my head rest is situated ..... or do i have to have all my seats including my headrests intacked ??

Nope :banana:

if you email off your form and pay the entry fee on the day everything should be fine :down:

My only worry is the fire extinguisher .. I'm not sure if I'll manage to make a bracket tommorow. Oh and my brake pedal is kinda spongy but it's always been like that even after bleeding (was told its normal due to ABS).

If it's safe enough then I'm sure the scruitineers will pass it :down:

a few poeple have had video cams in their cars before so as long as it's not going to fall out and wang you in the head, you should be right :banana:

Yeah I know the ones you're talking about, it should be fine :banana:

My only worry is the fire extinguisher .. I'm not sure if I'll manage to make a bracket tommorow. Oh and my brake pedal is kinda spongy but it's always been like that even after bleeding (was told its normal due to ABS).

The extinguisher needs to be secure somehow, that's pretty important.

if you're struggling to get your extinguisher mounted you can get ones from bunnings that come with a cams approved bracket for under $30. I just screwed mine into a peice of plastic trim that i can buy cheaply later if i sell the car. I've got an xr6t so it might not be exactly the same on a skyline but there should be some plastic trim you can use beside the center section of the dash (on the passenger side so you're not obstructed).

Edited by gregor

yeh i got my mine from bunnings... it comes with a bracket, but if you dont wanna screw it into the car, we also got some other bendable metal brackets which can be used to be screwed into the seat mounts...

or so im being told by doof :banana: i am technically just going to stand and watch as he does it all for me :down:

If you own an R33, pop the centre console out for the day. There is two bolts under it that hold NOTHING in. Pull them out, the normal extinguisher bracket sits perfectly here and gets bolted straighted in. No drilling or cutting required.