SAU Community

The 2010 Villis "friday Night" Thread

Matty 31

sorry boys and girls that i couldnt make it down to villis tonight......after work i had the worst case of hayfever.....so all doped up on pills atm :blush:

Nice work to the cruisers in Crafers BP... someone points out that one of your front tyres is flat...in a servo...and you do nothing, and drive off for a hillsy?!

Nice work to the cruisers in Crafers BP... someone points out that one of your front tyres is flat...in a servo...and you do nothing, and drive off for a hillsy?!

LOL. He even poked his head out of his car, saw it was indeed flat and shrugged it off. :(

So I've decided that I'm just going to head to Villis Friday night and hope to meet some of you fellas if you turn up!

Even if no-one shows up, I'll get a good pastry our of it... :banana:

well i will be there from 5:30pm onward till 7:15pm as i have to go for dinner in town afterwards.....so hope to see a few of you there

I said i would show my face so i prob should show my face this Friday. I should be there about 5 - 5:30ish after work in the laser :)

Edited by Fliggy

well i will be there from 5:30pm onward till 7:15pm as i have to go for dinner in town afterwards.....so hope to see a few of you there

Tracy is on night shift and Cam is being dropped off at a scout camp for the weekend at 6pm. No babysitting for me! So I should get to Vilis about 6.30pm. How's that for a slice of fried gold!

:)

Tracy is on night shift and Cam is being dropped off at a scout camp for the weekend at 6pm. No babysitting for me! So I should get to Vilis about 6.30pm. How's that for a slice of fried gold!

:)

Can i grab a SAUSA form please?