Rate My Skyline

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and the bay and where ever else i got but any way im still young^^

So I take it you are from Adelaide? since it looks as though it's got SA number plates also.

You say your young, but where abouts have you run an 11 second quater? We haven't had a running 1/4 mile track anywhere near Adelaide for around 5 years. Plus 250kw on a standard turbo (somehow??) in a boat like R33 doesnt really add up to an 11second pass.

I have a book about how to tune i read it and just add some thing else and still runin stock turbo :) took all stuff out of my boot u can do an 11 sec pass with 200rwkw all really need is a good set up

Ok, the "book" you are reffering to is the issue of HPI when they talk about doing an 11 second pass on a RB25 Skyline and how to achieve it.

First thing's first, if you are running the stock turbo with a great tune, good amount of boost and everything else is up to scratch you will be running around 200rwkw if your lucky.

Depending on your mods (ie if your car doesnt have a tune you have no hope) you could be anywhere from 170-200rwkw. So your figure of 250rwkw is WAY out.

Second that HPI issue was a bit missleading (probably possible, but very few cars perfectly setup can do such a thing, way to many variables), most stock turbo

skylines with a tune and good setup crack into 13 second passes. Yours would most likely would be in the 14's, so once again, way off 11 seconds champ.

Not trying to hang shit on you mate, just trying to educate you a bit so you don't go around saying stupid things.

Edited by PM-R33

So I take it you are from Adelaide? since it looks as though it's got SA number plates also.

You say your young, but where abouts have you run an 11 second quater? We haven't had a running 1/4 mile track anywhere near Adelaide for around 5 years. Plus 250kw on a standard turbo (somehow??) in a boat like R33 doesnt really add up to an 11second pass.

1st my mate drove it down 1/4 went to syd for the week whn i 1st got it 11.79 and now its defected all back to stock and wen you strip it seats/boots jack other stuff made 247kw and with boost and as you noe most mods i hve spent over 38ganrd on the car i noe what ican do

1st my mate drove it down 1/4 went to syd for the week whn i 1st got it 11.79 and now its defected all back to stock and wen you strip it seats/boots jack other stuff made 247kw and with boost and as you noe most mods i hve spent over 38ganrd on the car i noe what ican do

:)

oh and maby i said it when we ha 246kw we turned the bosst up and the rev limter so we where killing the motor

There is not 38 grands worth of car there

I also know what a stock turbo'd R33 is capable of and it definently not 250rwkw and most definently not an 11second 1/4

Edited by DR JOSH