SAU Community

Rate My Skyline

I have had it the last couple of year and im rebuilding it it has prety much every thing is new im not gana go in to detail but it has 18inch chrome rims/full 400r body kit /aero mirrors/pod.3inch exchat/clear tal light/white interor/ and a alot moe but yea

makes 250rwkw 12psi

ill put more pics up like tomorow

post-69812-1264599896_thumb.jpg

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Replace wheels with something NOT chrome, replace the wing (or add a drift lip), and lower it at least an inch or two, and then you'll be heading in the right direction.

4/10, but these are just my views...

remove sticker on rear window

put the spoiler back on

change the rims

never get chrome anything. less is more

5/10 - average as a mother

that's my taste anyway

+1 totally agree i couldn't give it anymore than 4/10 just looks silly without a wing and those wheels.

because of the lack of wing and poor choice in wheels, you cant tell you have put alot of effort into it.... or that it pushes out good numbers... it just looks like a typical half run down skyline...

dont mind the rear bumper though ...

5/10.... gl with it :) im sure you can get it looking really tough

I have had it the last couple of year and im rebuilding it it has prety much every thing is new im not gana go in to detail but it has 18inch chrome rims/full 400r body kit /aero mirrors/pod.3inch exchat/clear tal light/white interor/ and a alot moe but yea

makes 250rwkw 12psi

ill put more pics up like tomorow

sorry, but you asked for my opinion, so i'm gonna give it, :)

rims - fail

no wing - fail

white interior - epic fail

clear tail lights - epic fail

2/10

get decent rims, put back the stock tail lights, drop it 2 inches, remove the sticker that says drift and you'll be getting somewhere...

remember this is just MY OPINION, and i'm not just being a cunt :D

250rwkw at 12psi!? what turbo.

Car - 3 stars

Picture taking abilities - 1 star

THe pic where taking in like 1min umm yea well i like my chromies i still run 11sec 1/4

I have drift r rims i might put them back on but i beat would be a lot quicker +the girls like the rims lol :)

sorry, but you asked for my opinion, so i'm gonna give it, :)

rims - fail

no wing - fail

white interior - epic fail

clear tail lights - epic fail

2/10

get decent rims, put back the stock tail lights, drop it 2 inches, remove the sticker that says drift and you'll be getting somewhere...

remember this is just MY OPINION, and i'm not just being a cunt :)

That's what I was gonna say.

Got any engine bay pics?

11 seconds with 250rwkw on those tyres and rims ay...what engine set up?

I have a book about how to tune i read it and just add some thing else and still runin stock turbo :) took all stuff out of my boot u can do an 11 sec pass with 200rwkw all really need is a good set up

so you're basically lying about power figures and ETs. You're dreaming if you think that the stock turbo can make anything NEAR 250rwkw with the stock AFM and computer as well.

I give the car 1 out of 10 only because the paint looks alright. Rims look like cheap shit with a crappy offset and don't suit the car, neither do Autobarn stickers or painting the interior white on a red car (clashes badly).

Put the spoiler back on, fk the rims and stickers off, do a LOT more research about RB25 modding and you've made a start.

IMO

so you're basically lying about power figures and ETs. You're dreaming if you think that the stock turbo can make anything NEAR 250rwkw with the stock AFM and computer as well.

I give the car 1 out of 10 only because the paint looks alright. Rims look like cheap shit with a crappy offset and don't suit the car, neither do Autobarn stickers or painting the interior white on a red car (clashes badly).

Put the spoiler back on, fk the rims and stickers off, do a LOT more research about RB25 modding and you've made a start.

IMO

it has after market prtey much evry thing the turbo is dieing but it lasted a good 3mouth and i got the dyno il get back to you when i findthe print out moved house some stuff in storage

i dont mind no spoiler.. i dont have one i hate those duck tail spoilers makes the boot look wayyy to high.

having said that wheels are woeful and i personally hate grandpa maroon..

by the way i think some of you are flaming a bit hard.. id like to see some of your cars ...