SAU Community

'lost Birds' R33 Gtr

i like this alot, awesome for a track car. Is she one of the few people in the world who actually use a pen/texta till it completely runs out? before loosing it or accidently leaving the cap off? lol :D

haha, honestly, the tips get damaged too badly to finish using the markers, so they still get thrown out before they are finished.

Thank you SkyHi!

Astro- actually, I was going to repaint the car anyway, and she asked could she draw over a scratched area on the front bumper and I said sure, and then it wound up that the whole bumper got finished. Then we just decided to do the whole car from there.

here's what I did today.. ..haha, not really that much.. I boufght some new lugnuts that match the GTR logo.

FormulaLugsRed1.jpg

i gotta say it looks great, always good to see something different out there than other than all the white/grey/maroon 33's haha. i got one question that i dont think anyone has asked yet but .... how many texta's have u gone through ?!?! lol

looks great keep it up with the pics !

Just out of curiosity... How is she intending to do the roof? :laugh:

A combination of her standing on a stool and me jacking up the opposite side of the car. shouldn't be too bad!

does your GF wanna do my car in white nikko :)

maybe!, all i know is that if free lift tickets to snowboarding didn't cut it as payment, I would be out of luck. if we take a very reserved 20USD/hour wage for this times 68 hours, that's almost 1,400USD. in actuality the rate would be higher, and the car still isn't 50% done!!!

wow that looks really good .. Great effort thumbsup.gif

thanks!

Edited by istdercollen