SAU Community

'lost Birds' R33 Gtr

damn. sexy.
That looks insane!! Cant wait to see the rest is done. Not long now!
wow nice work!! best looking R33 ever!

^Thanks guys!

I hope you're getting just as good a response from this over in Japan!

well I don't know Japanese very well so i don't post on any of their forums and the car is cooped up in the garage so it's a big secret over here. haha.

got the other fender on and took this very over exposed pic so I made it BW for fun, Allison will be back soon from Osaka to continue drawing.

DSC_0006.jpg

That is amazing !

what 'style' of art is that?

haha, i don't even know what to call it. Maori/Hawaiian/something mixed with some things I drew on it

Very cool indeed.

Is that a Gran Turismo logo i spy on the left side skirt?

like the GT logo on there.. haha

Your are gonna wanna tip toe around the track after all the effort she has put in!

Insanely awesome job. She is gifted

thanks!, hopefully I can get past the idea of crashing once it's time to go all out!

This is amazing, I am posting so I can look back on this thread. I can't wait to see the whole car completed. Patience is the most unreal thing I have ever witnessed, I would be pissed wanting shit done I get too anxious to sit there and do that.

Also to the poster above he wrote that it was cleared over.

amazing! she is a fantastic artist well done, are you going to do a clear coa to protect it or anything?

what do the GF do for a living?

Right now she's not doing anything. She was the manager of the Art Department at University of Hawai'i for a while, but they had all sorts of budget crisis issues so she left there.

This is amazing, I am posting so I can look back on this thread. I can't wait to see the whole car completed. Patience is the most unreal thing I have ever witnessed, I would be pissed wanting shit done I get too anxious to sit there and do that.

Also to the poster above he wrote that it was cleared over.

^Thanks for the props. Allison is in Osaka for a few more days and then the ball will get rolling again on this.

man that car is shaping up nice, but i too would go dark rims, matte black would look awesome, understated so it wouldnt take away from the art on the car yet still look nice and aggressive when you focus on them